NOT, a voting Issue.

Killer Joe

A while back I posted a 10 question survey using a Likert Scale. Some of the questions were about hand shaking, age/sex discrimination during game play, intimidation frequency et al. The information gleaned from this survey gave some interesting insights to the questions asked. The only problem was that; there could not be annonomyous answers (you know because you can't post annonomyously-or can you?). Anyway, I want to do a 10 question (anymore would annoying) "in-person" survey at the next big event and, as a small token of my apprieciation to the participants, let the them know where to find the results of the survey (www.casualplayers.org). The objective here is to find out (of the people asked) how often do they play various formats of Magic. To those of you who don't do research seriously, this can be boring, you others? Well, this small scale study may enlighten you.
So, I am asking for some constructive criticism.
Here are the answers to the Lickert Scale I'm using (on the actual survey, these will be listed underneath each question with a little check box):
Always
Almost Always
Sometimes
Almost Never
Never
So the question posed has to be answered with only one of those choices. Here's what I have so far:
1.) Of the leisure/recreational time that you have available to you, how often do you play games?
2.) Of the game time you have indicated, how often do you play Magic:The Gathering(M:TG)?
3.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do you play casually?
4.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do you play in D.C.I. sanctioned tournaments?
5.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do you play in non-D.C.I. sanctioned tournaments?
6.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do you play a standard type deck (type II)?
7.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do you play an extended type deck (I.x)?
8.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do play in a booster draft/sealed format?
9.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do you play a multi-player variant?
10.) Of the M:TG game time you have indicated, how often do you play for ante?
This survey is in the name of science and Magic (weird, huh), and posting the results here will give us just that much more exposure (don't worry, if any new folks join who are annoying like "The Master" was, well, we'll do the same to them as we did to him: Give him his own area to post, right Ed?) j/k ;)