New Wave

F

Fire Slinger

I'm mad. I just got my order from New Wave and they messed it up. Again. Here's what I ordered:
3 Intrepid Hero
4 Argivian Restoration
6 Lotus Petal
4 Tower of the Magistrate
Here's what I got
3 Intrepid Hero (The thing they got right)
3 Argivian Restoration
5 Lotus Petal
And
4 Bifurcate
WTF????
This is the second time I've ordered from New Wave and the second time they messed it up. The first time they didn't send the 3 Thran Lens I ordered. They have also never replied to any of my e-mails. I was giving them a second chance, but no, the a$$holes messed it up again. I say that we do a boycott on New Wave until they hired some new shipping/receiving people.

G

Griffith_se

I've been using card kingdom. Does anyone not like card kingdom? I've never shopped anywhere else, so I don't know if they're good bad or what.

F

Fire Slinger

I've used AbunduntMagic before. They're a more expensive then New Wave, but I've had better results working with them. Why have the founders been boycotting New Wave? I wish I was told sooner.

G

garfobo

Ravencrest is great! ive ordered all kinds of stuff, and theyve been quick, and never messed up(no im not describing sex....Casey!) anyway, i highly recomend them!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'd rather not talk about it, but it cost the CPA at least two months of down time and at least $120 of Ferret's money. (Well, it's going to use partly) Look WAY back in the General forum for info.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Though I'm thinking about taking Chasden up on his offer. Click on the link for Buy Cards on the Main Page for more info...

Z

Zadok001

Newwave (or more accurately, Doust) kinda screwed with the CPA... The Founders were not happy campers. :( I don't buy from 'em, but then again, I don't buy many cards online at all, except the occassional Eater of the Dead from Ebay. (Collecter strikes again.)

I don't think Newwave has anything wrong with it. I do, however, think Doust is *insert strong language here*. Unfortunately, his brush has kinda tarnished the whole organization in my eyes. They aren't losing any business from me, though, they never had any to begin with.

"Reality kinda sucks that way, neh?"

C

Chaos Turtle

Forgive me for this one...

TomB is to Wolverine, as Doust is to ... Cyclops?

...but I couldn't resist.
:p

(You'd need to have seen the X-Men movie to get it.)

A

Apollo

I'm happy to say that I have been unintentionally boycotting them for years! :)

Actually, the only site I've ever bought from is Ebay.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In case the old threads aren't there from the move/conversion, I believe the Founders are unhappy with NewWave/Doust because he offered to host the CPA site and fell through on the "promise" (you guys never answered the question directly).

I've also only bought from Card Kingdom and was happy with them, but that was a long time ago: a pre-ordered box of Exodus.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But that whole issue is water under the bridge, as far as that goes.

I had been buying from NewWave previous to that for about a year, and over that time I had spent about $450 there.

Doust's loss, I'd say! :D