New Parallax Cards

• Thread starter The Magic Jackal
  • Start date
T

The Magic Jackal

Well, these aren't actually going to be cards, but i'd thought it would be cool to work with the idea, here are some i came up with.

Parallax Tear
Remove 3 Fading counters from target creature, artifact, or enchantment

Parallax Storm
3WW
Put 3 fading counters on each creature, artifact and enchantment in play.

The storm would effect creatures that don't usually have fading. Stay tuned for more ideas.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I like the storm. YOu shoudl word it better like this
Parralax Storm 3WW
sorcery
All permants without fading gain fading: 3. All permants with fading now have 3 fading counters on them instead of there normal amount

WE should make a new forum for made up cards!

G

Gryphonclaw

How about:

Parallax Growth GG
Creature enchantment

Fading 4
Enchanted creature gets +*/+*, where * is equal to the number of fade counters on Parallax Growth.

And:

Parallax Knowledge 2UU
Enchantment

Fading 4
During your draw phase draw a card for each Fade counter on Parallax Knowledge.
Remove a fade counter from Parallax Knowledge: Draw a card.

And lastly:

Parallax Plague 2BBB
Enchantment

Fading 4
1: Deal one damage to each creature and player for each fade counter on Parallax plague. Remove a fade counter from each permanent with fade counters on it.

And I like the forum idea, although CPA cards for apprentice sort of covers it.

[Edited by Gryphonclaw (04-06-2000 at 05:41 PM).]

T

The Magic Jackal

Actually, with the storm you wouldn't want to make lands have fading, that would suck. Also, the plague could work well as a red enchant if it was remove a fading counter: deal one damage to target creature or player for each fading counter on parallax plague.
Here's one more card-gold one!

Parallax Storage
4BBGG
Fading 5
Remove a fading counter: add one mana of any color to you mana pool for each counter of Parallax Storage.

D

Dune Echo

I hate to say it Gryphonclaw, but Parallax Knowledge is SOOO broken. Okay, you play it. This is how your next turn goes, you remove 1 counter, you draw 4 cards during your draw step (1 regular draw plus 3 extra), then you remove 3 counters to draw 3 more cards. That's 6 cards for 4 mana. Yes, it's succeptable to Disenchant and the likes, but compare to Opportunity which is 4 cards for 6 mana.

D

Dune Echo

However, I do like Parallax Growth! That would rock as a Rancor replacement.

G

Gryphonclaw

wups, I din't calculate that right, make it fading 3 or boost the cc to 3UU

F

FoundationOfRancor

This isnt really original but it might be fun...
Parralax Wrath WW
Fading 2
When this card leaves play, destroy all creatures

Parallax terror
Fading 1
When this dude leaves play destory target non artifact, non black creture

You guys get the picture, just make fading enchantments that do the same cool stuff as some other spells (wrath of god, terror, giant growth...) and make the echantments cost alot less. Like the wrath above, it only costs WW when wrath of god costs 2WW.