New Member!

P

Psychlone

Hi folks! I'm a long time lurker here. Been playing since AQ and I hate tournaments and competitive play. I am a serious player of green token desks, beginning with Thallids, Saprolings and Elephants. Now working on fun squirrel and saproling decks. I've traded away almost all of my big name cards (I still have my Ice Storms) and now play just for fun. Hope to find a bit of an online home here. See ya around!

N

Nightstalkers

Don't forget our black smackdown manuver or you could end up in a grave that is more than eight feet deep.

Attachments

J

Jigglypuff

Hi there!

Don't be afraid of Nightstalkers; they're essentially harmless. If you let me know soon, I can dig you a nice warm hole-in-the-ground to stay in while you are here. My holes-in-the-ground are large and have many luxuries that I can't name here, simply because there is not enough space to list them all and I also have forgotten most of them. But they are very very very nice and cozy.

(- Steve -)

T

train

Welcome!!!:D

As for the community here I think you'll love it...

As for the holes in the ground: Feel free to run around kick people out of their holes so you can stay there... We call it sharing... Most of the time we don't mind, but some people might hire The Infernal Spawn of Evil to track you down - so don't be too much of a bully...

S

Svenmonkey

Avoid the Creepy Old Man and you should be alright.

J

Jigglypuff

Piffle. The worthless holes the Gravedigger will dig are nothing compared to the magnificent holes that I dig. Besides, you know where the Gravedigger is digging at... :p spooky...!

EDIT: By the way, if I catch anyone trying to conquer any one of my holes, I will summon the BFM and the ISE! So beware!

(- Steve -)