New guy!!

G

Ginai Doma

Wassappii!!! I am the guy here. Everyone in the Potsdam/Massena area drop me a line.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Let me be the first to welcome you. My voice in my head welcomes you second.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Welcome to the CPA! :p
Tme to once again steal Zadok's speech.
/begin{nickname speech Jaws10387 version}
Ok, here's the deal, Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech [Jaws10387version]}

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.wearing the aluminum foil protective headgear is not required,but it will stop some members from reading your thoughts.:cool:

N

nanokill

let me welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave [me] struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.

Z

Zadok001

:) Good morning! Evening? Afternoon? Yeah, whatever. Good ~insert time of day here~. Needless to say, I'm the previously mentioned Zadok, nickname guy...

[me] resists the urge to say 'Abandon all hope, ye who enter here...'[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

[Emperor cannot resist]

Oh wait, I mean:

"ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE..."

Regardless, I'm the local storyline/Invasion info digger upper. My findings show up about every 2 days or so in the main forum (SKIZZIK!!!). Til then, just hang around for Phyrexian Pie Eater and the Staion Wagon of Welcomness (free eats!) :D

C

Cerberus

Welcome to the CPA I don't have that much to say
That rhymes yes

M

Multani

Welcome to the CPA. HAve fun and watch out for TheOrgg and Ogg.

W

Whimsical

And welcome to the asylum! Greeting new members happens to be a cheap way of raising your post count ... just kidding! <laughs> Welcome and happy posting!

W

Whimsical

And I thought you were adorably friendly by nature, Spidey dahling ... :D