New Goblin/Burn Deck, would it work?

X

XDanish

This is a T1 deck for critique...it's meant to be really fast any everything in the deck has to cast to R. Gimmie some suggestions, thanks.

~Land~
16-Mountain

~Spells~
4-Landslide
4-Seal of Fire
4-Shock
4-Lightning Bolt
4-Chain Lightning
4-Goblin Grenade
4-Reckless Abandon
4-Gamble

~Creatures~
4-Raging Goblin
4-Mogg Fanatic
4-Goblin Firestarter

D

Duel

Um, I don't know the exact decklist, but both the dojo and New wave have a deck called Red Wins 200 posted. Check it out, it looks a little like yours, and works.

X

XDanish

Thanks a lot for the response. I appreciate it greatly, I'll be sure to check out the sites....thanks again!!

C

Cateran Overlord

I believe Red Wins 2000 is Type 2, but I could be wrong. Other than that, the only question I have is how fast do you win. I'll assume you don't have Lotuses or Moxes (usually a safe bet, possibly Mox Diamonds?). I'd recommend Ball Lightnings, but they may be a little more expensive then you want (I don't see anything over 2cc). Other than that, looks good to me.

A

Apollo

Use Fireblast and Incinerate. Fireblast does cost 6, but you'll never pay the mana cost anyway. Lose the Reckless Abandons, because you have 8 spells to sac creatures, and only 12 creatures. And 4 of the creatures sac themselves! Plus, since you have no real key cards, Gambles aren't very good. I'd use Cursed Scrolls if you have them for a source of consistent damage if your opponent manages to survive the first 5 turns.

Apollo