Nature's Resergence

Thoughts?

• It's the best card ever. I worship it. WORSHIP!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's pretty good. I find good ways to use it.

• It's OK. I use it, just not often.

• I've seen better. I'd rather use something else.

• It SUCKS. It should burn in HELL!!! HELL!!!!!!!

• Total voters
F

fuzzy510

I recently opened one of these in a 7th pack, making it my third one, SO, I was trying to think of a GOOD way to use it, but couldn't. Any ideas???

T

terzarima

Pestilence or void, name 0 while playing void and all land are gone. Only way to remove lands (effectivly) now that *sniff.. geddon is gone

D

Dark_Tira

Nature's Resurgence forces players to draw cards equal to the number of creature cards in his or her graveyard. Ademis is probably thinking of Nature's Revolt which turns lands into creatures.

Nature's Resurgence is actually pretty good. I use it as a kill card in my Security Detail deck.

S

superguy

If you're not playing type 2, there's Buried Alive. If you're just playing casually, there is Survival of the Fittest. I am sure there are many more.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Oh, and you spelled "Resurgence" wrong. If you really had so many copies of it you would be able to spell the name correctly... :p

S

Slug man

Okay, loads of elves that get mana (Llanowars, Priests of Tits, Rofellos, Fyndhorn Elves). Then tap them all for loads of mana and then sacrifice them all to Ashnods Altar to get more mana. PLay Verdeloth the Ancient with kicker. Drop coat of arms to make all your tokens massive. Then with millions of elves in your graveyard play Natures Resurgence to draw more cards. PLay Gaea's Cradle (if you didn't already have one out). Hopefully you drew another Verdeloth. Sacrifice all your counters plus the first Verdeloth to the Ashnods Altar, play another Verdeloth with massiive kicker. PLay more Coats of Arms (if you drew them). THen either attack next go or concede. I would advise the first.

Swoosh!!!!
ps. Fires of Yavimaya make this alot better.