My whereabouts...in case you care.

C

Chaos Turtle

Since a few have expressed concern (or curiosity, at least) regarding my sudden drop-off in CPA activity, I just wanted to let everyone know what's up. Or down, as the case may be.

I'm fine.
I'm not dead or dying. I'm not quitting Magic. I'm not "leaving" the CPA.

I am, however, taking some time off from a lot of activities. No need to worry about the details of why. "It's personal," as the saying goes, and it's something that will pass in time.

I would like to offer an apology for pretty much completely neglecting the front page. I should have at least let someone know I was going to do that. But I wouldn't have stopped anyway if I hadn't known that Spiderman was capable and willing to pick it up himself (and thanks, by the way).

I'll keep popping in so I don't fall too far behind. And I'll be back, hopefully more organized and motivated to participating in and promoting the CPA and the game of Magic.

See you around. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Like we worked out for the front page, I'm there to back ya up when you can't do it. No problemo.

I hope things work out for ya and look forward to you returning regularly here :)

Z

Zadok001

/me thanks CT profusely for not saying "Good-bye."

I would have been forced to kill you for that. :) Good luck, man, with whatever it is you're doing. Hope it's fun!

D

DÛke

...here ya are! I was kinda wonderin' where ya been. Good to see you not made into a Turtle Soup. :)

The CPA will be waiting...

C

Cateran Emperor

And why would we not care? Good to know you are still coming back CT :cool: