MTGO Casual Card Trading

I

importracer

I have set up a chat room within MTGO just for Casual
Cards for Cards Trading!

You can join us by typing the following in any chat window

/join casual trade

Please No buying or Selling in the main room, you can negotiate whatever you want once you are in a trade.

Please try to keep the trades as fair as possible and help new players out.

Reminder: Always check your you give window before confirming a trade. People like to stack Commons on top of Good Uncommons and Rares.

btw: I have done this just to help players find cards they need without having to sift through a bunch of buyers/sellers ads like they have to do now in the Trading Place and the other chat rooms. It takes alot of work to get people to come in and stay and trade and I do this freely with no perks and I am not a LL or WoTC employee.

T

train

What is "LL"???...:confused:

Also, Is this chat room here???...:confused:

I'm sorry, I'm addicted to Coat... and lost....:D

I

importracer

LL= Leaping Lizard to answer your first question.

The chat room is within the Magic The Gathering Online program.

Once you are logged in you can join us by following the instructions I provided in the original post.

Thank you for expressing interest!

Happy Gaming!

R

rkoelsch

There are only a couple people on here that play MTGO. Myself and Istanbul I know about. There were a few who tried the beta but haven't played full blown because of price structure.

I

importracer

I can understand what you are saying. I don't care much for the pricing structure either. From what I've heard the best way to build up cards for little to no money is start drafting in the small touraments. You start off with a Starter and 2 boosters and then you usually win back your boosters if you can get back into the top 8 do this a few times and it will start paying for itself. Just go into auction and start selling off your extra cards for tix and buying boosters and starters for tix to play in the drafts and you end up breaking even once you get good at building decks for drafting. That's the only real advice I can offer if you are looking to build large collections for as little money as possible.

N

Nightstalkers

they still want a credit card number from us!

they fruity blasters.