MTG Movie

A

arhar

Let's dream... That there is a movie based on Magic the Gathering

Who do you think are the best actors to play the parts?

IMHO:

Volrath - Gary Oldman, no questions asked

Crovax - the huge black guy who played the mafia boss in Pulp Fiction ("No, I'm ****** far away from okay"), he also was in Out of Sight and a bunch of other movies

Gerrard - after seeing The Gladiator I must say Richard Crowe =)

Tahngarth - Arnold Schwarzenneger

Squee - Danny DeVito? Hehehe

Mirri - um, the CatWoman from BatMan?

Xantcha (my favorite character) - Uma Thurman, or Catherine Zeta Jones

Urza - Sean Connery or Antony Hopkins

etc, etc

What do YOU think?

M

Mr_Pestilence

Um, let's not. It's seems like any hobby that becomes popular to justify a movie goes down in flames soon after. Remember all those lame D&D-type movies in the mid-80's? Where is the hobby now? Even after being "rescued" by WotC, it's in the crapper.

And if a movie must be made, let it be about Mishra and Urza, not those lame-ass freaks from the Weatherlight.

Could they please just sail down a Black Hole? I am sick to death of these guys.

G

garfobosonfire

Sean Connery is a good idea for Urza, Katherine Zeta Jones all the way, but I think KEanu Reeves should be Ertai. That would kik some serious :smilie:

F

FoundationOfRancor

Urza: Sean connery
Crovax: Russel Crowe
Starke: That guy in that pepsi commercial
Gerrard: Keanu Reeves
Ertai: Brad Pitt
Barrin: Anythony Hopkins
Volrath: That guy from AIR FORCE ONE
Xantcha: Catherine Zeta Jones
Mirri: Cat woman
JIm carrey should fit in but where?

A

Apollo

I agree Mr. Pestilence. I think that if they do make one, it should be about Urza and Mishra. I hate the Weatherlight characters. Any movie they do make should be about Wizards duking it out, not a bunch of wimps with practically no magic abilities running around getting in trouble.

Apollo

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I agree with Daenen.
(only give Stewart some hair.) :)
I'm getting sick of the Weatherlight crew too.
(The Weatherlight is a kickass ship),
but unfortunetly, someone has to tend to the legacy. (unless we want Dominaria to be screwed.)

M

magicman_moe

yeah well if they did do one id like just to see them put volrath and
maraxus of keld in there
just cuz theyre both bad asses

M

Major Crime

Squee, should be that annoying kid from Home Alone (I try not to remember his name).

D

Daenen

Little Mr. Culkin is also a Cocaine addict. I say we go punch him in the nose and give him an overdose. (jk)