Rokapoke: 14
Hand: 2
In play:

(TU) Swamp x2
(UUU) Island x3
(U) Plains
(UU) Mountain x2

(U) Razortooth Rats (2/1; Fear)
(U) Hidden Horror (4/4; When ~ comes into play, sacrifice it unless you discard a creature card.)
(U) Fog Elemental (4/4; Flying. When ~ attacks or blocks, sacrifice it at end of combat.)
(U) Rogue Elephant (3/3; When ~ comes into play, sacrifice it unless you sacrifice a Forest.)
(U) Volunteer Reserves (2/4; Banding. Cumulative upkeep 1 (At the beginning of your upkeep, put an age counter on this permanent, then sacrifice it unless you pay its upkeep cost for each age counter on it.)) * 1 age ctr *

Graveyard: Forest, Ophidian, Fire Whip, Fit of Rage, Guided Strike, Jangling Automaton, Forest, Relearn, Angelic Renewal
RFG:
-----------------------------
Spidey: 3
Hand: 1
In play:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2

(U) Zombie Scavengers (3/1, Remove the top creature card in my graveyard from the game: Regen ~)
(U) Barrow Ghoul (4/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I remove the top creature card from my graveyard from the game)
(PO) Tolarian Drake (2/4, flying, phasing)
(U) Soul Shepherd (2/1, W, Remove a creature card from my graveyard from the game: Gain 1 life)
(U) Necratog (1/2, Remove the top creature card from my graveyard from the game: ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)
(U) Uktabi Efreet (5/4, CU: G)
(T) Timid Drake (3/3, flying, When another creature CIP, return ~ to its owner's hand)

Graveyard: Llanowar Druid, Coils of Medusa, Thunderbolt, Shattered Crypt
RFG: Veteran Explorer, Bloodrock Cyclops, Benalish Missionary

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep.
Zombie Scavengers, to scoop your Drake.
Send everything but the Reserves and the new guy.
Blocks/responses?

Rokapoke: 14
Hand: 1
In play:

(TT) Swamp x2
(TTU) Island x3
(U) Plains
(TU) Mountain x2

(T) Razortooth Rats (2/1; Fear)
(T) Hidden Horror (4/4; When ~ comes into play, sacrifice it unless you discard a creature card.)
(T) Fog Elemental (4/4; Flying. When ~ attacks or blocks, sacrifice it at end of combat.)
(T) Rogue Elephant (3/3; When ~ comes into play, sacrifice it unless you sacrifice a Forest.)
(U) Volunteer Reserves (2/4; Banding. Cumulative upkeep 1 (At the beginning of your upkeep, put an age counter on this permanent, then sacrifice it unless you pay its upkeep cost for each age counter on it.)) * 1 age ctr *
(S) Zombie Scavengers (3/1, Remove the top creature card in my graveyard from the game: Regen ~)

Graveyard: Forest, Ophidian, Fire Whip, Fit of Rage, Guided Strike, Jangling Automaton, Forest, Relearn, Angelic Renewal
RFG:
-----------------------------
Spidey: 3
Hand: 2
In play:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Plains x2

(U) Zombie Scavengers (3/1, Remove the top creature card in my graveyard from the game: Regen ~)
(U) Barrow Ghoul (4/4, At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I remove the top creature card from my graveyard from the game)
(PO) Tolarian Drake (2/4, flying, phasing)
(U) Soul Shepherd (2/1, W, Remove a creature card from my graveyard from the game: Gain 1 life)
(U) Necratog (1/2, Remove the top creature card from my graveyard from the game: ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)
(U) Uktabi Efreet (5/4, CU: G)

Graveyard: Llanowar Druid, Coils of Medusa, Thunderbolt, Shattered Crypt
RFG: Veteran Explorer, Bloodrock Cyclops, Benalish Missionary

R

rokapoke

Wait a minute... you're on the site on a Saturday?!?

Any combat tricks from you? I'm currently more than happy to lose my Horror and Elephant while you lose the game from the 6 damage to your head...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know... I'm working overtime today...

No combat tricks. I die a horrible death :(

Good game! You definitely had the better pack... plus the last card in my hand was Well of Knowledge, my "rare" no less...

Onto Tempest?

R

rokapoke

If it's any consolation, my "rare" was Scorched Ruins. Great for, say, using a Well of Knowledge, but otherwise largely useless here.

Tempest it is!