Done.

Limited (15) (13?)
Handsize: 0
In play

(U) Plains
(UUU) 3x Island
(U) Swamp
(UUUUU) 5x Mountain

(U) Wall of Essence (0/4, whenever it is dealt damage I gain that much life)
(U) Morgue Thrull (2/2 sac: mill three cards of my library)
(T) Dream Prowler (1/5 Dream Prowler is unblockable as long as it's attacking alone)
(U) Furnace Spirit (1/1 haste, firebreathing)

Graveyard: Bandage, Venerable Monk, Acidic Sliver, Volrath's Stronghold, Flame Wave, Overgrowth, Cannibalize, Crossbow Ambush, Tidal Surge, Mind Games, card from hand
RFG:

Spiderman (9) (11?)
Handsize: 7
In play:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T,T) Plains x2
(U,U) Island x2

(U) Skyshroud Archer (3/3, T: target flying creature gets -1/-1 ueot)
(U) Lancers en-Kor (3/3, trample, 0: the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(U) Endangered Armodon (4/5, when I control a creature with toughness 2 or less, sac ~)

Graveyard: Foul Imp, Death Stroke, Smite, Mana Leak
RFG:Warrior Angel

L

Limited

More buyback?!

Congratulations, I scoop. I can never do more than 1 damage a turn, so its a slow Brush with Death for me :(

On to the next set?

L

Limited

I thought I was lucky to get a Mind Games, but Mind Peel and Brush with Death really tops that :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, plus you had some good removal. Did Ransac highlight any of your cards? He highlighted the Angel for me but as you can see, it only did one hit before being totally neutralized :(

;)

L

Limited

He didn't highlight any of my cards :( but I thought the Flame Wave was sure to swing the board in my favor.

grumble Mana Leak grumble

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What's kinda funny is that I forgot to drop a Mt but had a couple of red cards (no biggies, just Mogg Bomber and Craven Giant). I couldn't remember if I could swap out a land for a Mt so I just went with Brush With Death :)

L

Limited

I don't think you can swap lands.. you get to take only ten lands.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It may have been one of those "alternate rules", like bidding life to see who goes first. I couldn't remember and I didn't want to look it up :)