Hand: 7
Library:Thornhide Wolves
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mt
(U) Forest

(U) Neglected Heirloom (Equipped creature gets +1/+1.; When equipped creature transforms, transform ~.; Equip 1)

(U) Militant Inquistor (3/3; ~ gets +1/+0 for each Equipment I control)
(U) Sanguinary Mage (1/3; Prowess)
(U) Ghoulcaller's Accomplice (2/2; 3B, Exile ~ from my graveyard: Put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield. Activate this ability any time I could cast a sorcery)
(T) Silburlind Snapper (7/7 from Heirloom; ~ can't attack unless I cast a noncreature spell this turn) *Equipped with Heirloom*
(U) Gloomwidow (3/3; Reach; ~ can block only creatures with flying)

Graveyard: Erdwall Illuminator, Dead Weight
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 26
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(UTT) Swamp x3
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Vessel of Malignity (E,{1}{B}, Sacrifice Vessel of Malignity: Target opponent exiles two cards from his or her hand. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

(U) Clue artifact token (2, Sac ~: Draw a card)

(U) Wild-Field Scarecrow (1/4,Defender. {2}, Sacrifice Wild-Field Scarecrow: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then shuffle your library.)
(U) Militant Inquistor (2/3; ~ gets +1/+0 for each Equipment I control)
(U) Apothecary Geist (2/3,Flying. When Apothecary Geist enters the battlefield, if you control another Spirit, you gain 3 life.)
(S) Emissary of the Sleepless (2/4,Flying. When Emissary of the Sleepless enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.)
(S) Spirit Token (1/1, Flying)

Graveyard: Aim High, Gone Missing , Vessel of Ephemera, Indulgent Aristocrat
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Token bites it.

Just noticed, I should have 5 cards in hand - apparently the booster generator I used only gave me 14 cards and I just noticed :rolleyes:

Forest

Done
Spidey: 19
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Forest x2

(U) Neglected Heirloom (Equipped creature gets +1/+1.; When equipped creature transforms, transform ~.; Equip 1)

(U) Ghoulcaller's Accomplice (2/2; 3B, Exile ~ from my graveyard: Put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield. Activate this ability any time I could cast a sorcery)
(T) Silburlind Snapper (7/7 from Heirloom; ~ can't attack unless I cast a noncreature spell this turn) *Equipped with Heirloom*

Exile:
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(UTT) Swamp x3
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Vessel of Malignity (E,{1}{B}, Sacrifice Vessel of Malignity: Target opponent exiles two cards from his or her hand. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

(U) Wild-Field Scarecrow (1/4,Defender. {2}, Sacrifice Wild-Field Scarecrow: Search your library for up to two basic land cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then shuffle your library.)
(U) Apothecary Geist (2/3,Flying. When Apothecary Geist enters the battlefield, if you control another Spirit, you gain 3 life.)
(S) Emissary of the Sleepless (2/4,Flying. When Emissary of the Sleepless enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard: Aim High, Gone Missing , Vessel of Ephemera, Indulgent Aristocrat
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Swamp
Press for Answers the snapper
Pop the Vessel of Malignity
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Mt
(U,U) Forest x2

Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains x3
(UUTT) Swamp x4
(T) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Emissary of the Sleepless (2/4,Flying. When Emissary of the Sleepless enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard: Aim High, Gone Missing , Vessel of Ephemera, Indulgent Aristocrat, Vessel of Malignity
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll exile Catalog and and Vessel of Ephemera. Also gave you another Clue token :)

Untap, upkeep

Geralf's Masterpiece
Equip the Heirloom to it

Done
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Island x2
(T,U) Plains x2
(U) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2

(T) Silburlind Snapper (6/6; ~ can't attack unless I cast a noncreature spell this turn)
(S) Geralf's Masterpiece (6/6 from cards in hand and Heirloom; Flying; ~ gets -1/-1 for each card in my hand.; 3U, Discard 3 cards: Return ~ from my graveyard to the battlefield tapped) *Equipped w/Heirloom*

Graveyard: Erdwall Illuminator, Dead Weight, Catalog, Vessel of Ephemera
Exile:
Battlefield:

(UUT) Plains x3
(UUTT) Swamp x4
(T) Island
(U) Forest

(U) Emissary of the Sleepless (2/4,Flying. When Emissary of the Sleepless enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard: Aim High, Gone Missing , Vessel of Ephemera, Indulgent Aristocrat, Vessel of Malignity
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Dude, two huge creatures and you have bad cards.
I got no way to deal with the big guys, I got not more creatures and can't kill the flyer.
Nice one
my hand:
Chaplain's Blessing
From Under the Floorboards
Alms of the Vein
Weirding Wood
Root Out

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! Whew!

Well, the Snapper is pretty much out of it as an attacker in two turns if you could have held on and yeah, dealt with the flier... but yeah, I had Vessel of Nascency to get back the Wolves and Startled Awake for hopefully some recursion to keep the Snapper attacking :)

Onto the next!