Done.

Spidey: 17
Hand: 10
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Plain
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and vigilence. When a creature with converted mana cost of 6 or greater CIP, I may return ~ from my gravyard to play attached to that creature)
Guilty Conscience (Whenever enchanted creature deals dmg, ~ deals that much dmg to that creature)

(U) Wirewood Symbiote (1/1 (currently 2/3 and vigilent), Insect, Return an Elf I control to its owners hand: Untap target creature. Play this ability once per turn) * Dragon Scaled *
(S) Face down dude (2/2)

Graveyard: Misguided Rage
RFG:

Limited: 16
Hand: 12
In Play:

(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and trample. This enchantment likes Big creatures] *on Brigand*

(U) Carrion Feeder (1/1) [Can't block. Sac a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on ~]
(T) Goblin Brigand (*3/3*) [Must attack if able, *trample*] *Fanged* *Guilty*

Graveyard: Swamp
RFG:

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Plains
Attack with Brigand.

Blocks? Responses?

Spidey: 17
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Plain
(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

Dragon Scales (Enchanted creature gets +1/+2 and vigilence. When a creature with converted mana cost of 6 or greater CIP, I may return ~ from my gravyard to play attached to that creature)
Guilty Conscience (Whenever enchanted creature deals dmg, ~ deals that much dmg to that creature)

(U) Wirewood Symbiote (1/1 (currently 2/3 and vigilent), Insect, Return an Elf I control to its owners hand: Untap target creature. Play this ability once per turn) * Dragon Scaled *
(S) Face down dude (2/2)

Graveyard: Misguided Rage
RFG:

Limited: 16
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

Dragon Fangs (Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 and trample. This enchantment likes Big creatures] *on Brigand*

(U) Carrion Feeder (1/1) [Can't block. Sac a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on ~]
(T) Goblin Brigand (*3/3*) [Must attack if able, *trample*] *Fanged* *Guilty*

Graveyard: Swamp
RFG:

L

Limited

After damage is on the stack, I'll sacrifice the Brigand to put a counter on Carrion Feeder.

Done.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with both for 4.
Swamp
Zombie Cutthroat

Done.

Spidey: 14
Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Plain
(T) Mountain
(T,T) Swamp x2

(T) Face down dude (2/2)
(S) Zombie Cutthroat (3/4)

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Guilty Conscience
RFG:

Limited: 12
In Play:

(U) Plains
(U) Mountain
(U) Forest

(U) Carrion Feeder (2/2 due to ctr) [Can't block. Sac a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on ~] *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Swamp, Dragon Fangs, Goblin Brigand
RFG:

L

Limited

Untap, upkeep

Swamp
Lingering Death on the Zombie.

Done.

Hand: 9
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Plain
(T) Mountain
(T,T) Swamp x2

(T) Face down dude (2/2)
(S) Zombie Cutthroat (3/4) *Lingering*

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Guilty Conscience
RFG:

Limited: 12
Hand: 11
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(T) Forest

Lingering Death [At the end of enchanted creature's controller's turn, that player sacrifices that creature] *On Cutthroat*

(U) Carrion Feeder (2/2 due to ctr) [Can't block. Sac a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on ~] *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Swamp, Dragon Fangs, Goblin Brigand
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Attack with everyone for 7
Plains
Daru Warchief

Done - sac the Cutthroat

Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Forest
(T,T) Plain x2
(U) Mountain
(T,T) Swamp x2

(T) Face down dude (2/2)
(S) Daru Warchief (1/1 (currently 2/3 due to own ability), Soldier spells I play cost 1 less, Soldiers I control get +1/+2)

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Guilty Conscience, Zombie Cutthroat
RFG:

Limited: 5
Hand: 11
In Play:

(U) Plains
(T) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Swamp, Dragon Fangs, Goblin Brigand, Lingering Death
RFG:

L

Limited

Before you declare attackers, I'll play a Wipe Clean on your Dragon Scales. Do you wish to revise your attack?

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep

Mountain
Call to the Grave

Done

Hand: 8
In Play:

(U) Forest
(T,T) Plain x2
(U) Mountain
(T,T) Swamp x2

(T) Wirewood Symbiote (1/1 (currently 2/3 and vigilent), Insect, Return an Elf I control to its owners hand: Untap target creature. Play this ability once per turn) * Dragon Scaled *
(T) Face down dude (2/2)
(S) Daru Warchief (1/1 (currently 2/3 due to own ability), Soldier spells I play cost 1 less, Soldiers I control get +1/+2)

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Guilty Conscience, Zombie Cutthroat
RFG: Dragon Scales

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

Call to the Grave [At the beginning of each players upkeep, that player sacrifices a non-Zombie creature. If there are no creatures in play, sacrifice Call to the Grave]

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep - sac the Symbiote

Mountain
Noble Templar
Dragon Breath the Templar
Attack with all for 8
Responses/blocks? Game?

Hand: 6
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T,T) Plain x2
(T,T) Mountain x2
(T,T) Swamp x2

Dragon Breath (Enchanted creature has haste and "R: enchanted creature gets +1/+0 ueot". When a creature with converted mana cost of 6 or greater CIP, I may return ~ from my gravyard to play attached to that creature)

(T) Face down dude (2/2)
(T) Daru Warchief (1/1 (currently 2/3 due to own ability), Soldier spells I play cost 1 less, Soldiers I control get +1/+2)
(U) Noble Templar (3/6 (currently 4/8 due to Warchief), vigilence) *Dragon Breathed*

Graveyard: Misguided Rage, Guilty Conscience, Zombie Cutthroat, Wirewood Symbiote
RFG: Dragon Scales

In Play:

(T) Plains
(T) Swamp
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forest

Call to the Grave [At the beginning of each players upkeep, that player sacrifices a non-Zombie creature. If there are no creatures in play, sacrifice Call to the Grave]

RFG:

L

Limited

Yep, game.

The Misguided Rage was really annoying! Being a land behind really messed me up.

Oh well, congratulations.

On to Mirrodin!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Ransac!

Yeah, I was lucky to get it both in our game and in my game against Mooseman.

The rest of my hand was:

Zealous Inquisitor
Dragon Wings
Death's Head Buzzard
Clutch of Undeath
Dragonstalker
Decree of Pain :eek:

And my morph was Frontline Strategist

L

Limited

Call to the Grave
Goblin Psychopath