Your Idol dies

Done

Spidey: 16
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(T,U,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

Ascetiscism (Creatures I control can't be the target of spells or abilities Mooseman controls.; 1G; Regen target creature)

(U) Golden Urn (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a charge ctr on ~.; T, Sac ~: I gain life equal to the # of charge ctrs on ~.) * 11 charge ctr*
(U) Trigon of Mending (~ ETB w/3 charge ctrs on it.; WW, T: Put a charge ctr on ~.; 2, T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Target players gains 3 life) *6 charge ctrs*
(U) Tumble Magnet (~ ETB w/3 charge ctrs on it.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Tap target artifact or creature) *3 charge ctrs*

(U) Snapsail Glider (2/2; Flying due to Metalcraft; Metalcraft: ~ has flying as long as I control 3 or more artifacts)
(U) Auriok Replica (2/2; W, Sac ~: Prevent all dmg a source of my choice would deal to me this turn)
(T) Scoria Elemental (6/1)

Graveyard: Arc Trail
Exile: Golem Foundry
=====================================================================
Mooseman: 10
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(TU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Island
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

Golem's Heart (Whenever a player casts an artifact spell, you may gain 1 life.)
Liquimetal Coating (T: Target permanent becomes an artifact in addition to its other types until end of turn.)

(U) Darkslick Drake (2/4, Flying. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, draw a card or do nothing)
(U) Glink Hawk (2/2, Flying. When ~ ETB, sacrifice it unless you return an artifact you control to its owner's hand.
(U) Lumengrid Drake (2/2, Flying Metalcraft: When ~ etb, if you control three or more artifacts, return target creature to its owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Revoke Existence, Hand of the Praetors, Screeching Silcaw, Glint Hawk Idol
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD

Declare attackers ?
Anything?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(T,U,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

Ascetiscism (Creatures I control can't be the target of spells or abilities Mooseman controls.; 1G; Regen target creature)

(U) Golden Urn (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a charge ctr on ~.; T, Sac ~: I gain life equal to the # of charge ctrs on ~.) * 11 charge ctr*
(U) Trigon of Mending (~ ETB w/3 charge ctrs on it.; WW, T: Put a charge ctr on ~.; 2, T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Target players gains 3 life) *6 charge ctrs*
(U) Tumble Magnet (~ ETB w/3 charge ctrs on it.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Tap target artifact or creature) *3 charge ctrs*

(U) Snapsail Glider (2/2; Flying due to Metalcraft; Metalcraft: ~ has flying as long as I control 3 or more artifacts)
(U) Auriok Replica (2/2; W, Sac ~: Prevent all dmg a source of my choice would deal to me this turn)

Battlefield:

(TU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Island
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

Liquimetal Coating (T: Target permanent becomes an artifact in addition to its other types until end of turn.)

(U) Darkslick Drake (2/4, Flying. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, draw a card or do nothing)
(U) Glink Hawk (2/2, Flying. When ~ ETB, sacrifice it unless you return an artifact you control to its owner's hand.
(U) Lumengrid Drake (2/2, Flying Metalcraft: When ~ etb, if you control three or more artifacts, return target creature to its owner's hand.)

Graveyard: Revoke Existence, Hand of the Praetors, Screeching Silcaw, Glint Hawk Idol
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Trying a fake-out? :)

EOT, charge ctr on the Trigon

Untap, upkeep - charge ctr on the Urn

Attack with the Elemental
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Mt x2
(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Golden Urn (At the beginning of my upkeep, I may put a charge ctr on ~.; T, Sac ~: I gain life equal to the # of charge ctrs on ~.) * 12 charge ctr*
(U) Trigon of Mending (~ ETB w/3 charge ctrs on it.; WW, T: Put a charge ctr on ~.; 2, T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Target players gains 3 life) *7 charge ctrs*

Battlefield:

(TU) Plains
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Island
(UU) Mountain
(UUU) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take it
But there is no point in continuing this game, since I can't possible win.
As you can see, you have all the pieces in place to win, I was just messing around to see what you would do.
here is my hand:

Withstand Death
Blistergrub
Steady Progress
Assault Strobe
Untamed Might

Everything I had you could stop.

You had the pack, I thought I did, but sadly I was wrong.
Good one.
What's next?
Did we get all the core sets?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

yeah, once I got out Ascetiscism, unless you could get rid of it, my creatures were pretty much set. I still had:

Turn to Slag
Revoke Existance
Ferrovore
Razor Hippogriff
Withstand Death
Soul Parry

We've done all the sets except the one that was just released while we were playing this, so we can do that one. I'll start a new thread.