Spidey: 9
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Mt x3
(T,U,U) Island x3
(U) Forest
(T,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains

(S) Dragonsoul Knight (2/2; First Strike; WUBRG: Ueot, ~ becomes a Dragon, gets +5/+3, and gains trample and flying)

Graveyard: Gut Shot,Thrummingbird, Instill Infection, Somber Hoverguard, Fiery Fall, Ulamog's Crusher, Inner-Flame Ignitor, Blood Ogre
Exile: Plaxcaster Frogling (Ringed)
===============================================================
Mooseman: 14
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(UU) Island x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Oblivion Ring (E, When Oblivion Ring comes into play, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When Oblivion Ring leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control. )~Frogling~
(S) Hikari, Twilight Guardian (4/4, Flying. Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may remove Hikari, Twilight Guardian from the game. If you do, return it to play under its owner's control at end of turn. )

Graveyard: Goblin Fireslinger, Gut Shot, Mana Leak, Angry Wasp, Thrummingbird, Savage Twister, Helium Squirter, Steady Progress, Simic Initiate,
Gnarlid Pack
Exile:[

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whew, glad you erred there :)

Untap, upkeep

Attack with the Knight
Responses/blocks?

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Mt x3
(U,U,U) Island x3
(U) Forest
(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains

(T) Dragonsoul Knight (2/2; First Strike; WUBRG: Ueot, ~ becomes a Dragon, gets +5/+3, and gains trample and flying)

Graveyard: Gut Shot,Thrummingbird, Instill Infection, Somber Hoverguard, Fiery Fall, Ulamog's Crusher, Inner-Flame Ignitor, Blood Ogre
Mooseman: 14
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(UU) Island x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Oblivion Ring (E, When Oblivion Ring comes into play, remove another target nonland permanent from the game. When Oblivion Ring leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control. )~Frogling~
(S) Hikari, Twilight Guardian (4/4, Flying. Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, you may remove Hikari, Twilight Guardian from the game. If you do, return it to play under its owner's control at end of turn. )

Graveyard: Goblin Fireslinger, Gut Shot, Mana Leak, Angry Wasp, Thrummingbird, Savage Twister, Helium Squirter, Steady Progress, Simic Initiate,
Gnarlid Pack
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 2

Skaargan Firebird w/Bloodthirst

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Mt x3
(T,T,U) Island x3
(T) Forest
(T,U) Swamp x2
(T) Plains

(T) Dragonsoul Knight (2/2; First Strike; WUBRG: Ueot, ~ becomes a Dragon, gets +5/+3, and gains trample and flying)
(S) Skaargan Firebird (6/6 from ctrs; Flying; Bloodthirst 3; RRR: Return ~ from my graveyard to my hand. Activate this ability only if Mooseman was dealt dmg this turn)

Mooseman: 12
Battlefield:

(TTT) Plains x3
(UU) Island x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

Gnarlid Pack
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okay, okay, I give up....
I only have 2 creatures and niether flies or is big enough

Surrakar Spellblade
Myr Enforcer

And a land, evolving wilds

Good one, I thought I had you.......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, good game! I thought you did too... maybe if you didn't attack last turn... I still had:

Smash to Smithereens
Thief of Hope
Novijen Sages
Emrakul, the Aeons Torn - would never have been able to cast him :(

Looks like we're back to Dragons of Tarkir and then back to this and then we've done all the sets twice :eek: