Spidey: 15
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Swamp

(U) Leaf Gilder (2/1; T: Add G to my mana pool)
(U) Knight of the Pilgrim's Road (4/3; Renown 1) *1 +1/+1 ctr* *Renowned*
(U) Maritime Guard (1/3)
(T) Prickleboar (3/3; As long as it's my turn, ~ gets +2/+0 and has first strike)

Graveyard:Call of the Full Moon, Scab-Clan Berserker, Grasp of the Hieromancer, Anchor to the AEther, Fiery Impulse, Bone to Ash,Undead Servant
Exile:
===============================================================
Mooseman: 5
Hand: 5
Library: Blessed Spirits
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Island
(TT) Mountain
(UU) Forest

(U) Ampryn Tactician (3/3,When ~ enters the battlefield, creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Rhox Maulers (4/4,Trample Renown 2 )

Graveyard: Titanic Growth, Enlightened Ascetic, Akroan Sergeant, Stratus Walk, Possessed Skaab, act of treason
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Sorry about the updating, I am switching over from the lap top and a desktop and it's a pain. I can't find my copy of Office 10 and had to just now load Office XP.
Block with Tactician

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tactician dies

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Swamp

(U) Maritime Guard (1/3)
(T) Prickleboar (3/3; As long as it's my turn, ~ gets +2/+0 and has first strike)

Graveyard:Call of the Full Moon, Scab-Clan Berserker, Grasp of the Hieromancer, Anchor to the AEther, Fiery Impulse, Bone to Ash,Undead Servant
Exile:
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(UT) Plains x2
(UU) Swamp
(UU) Island
(TT) Mountain
(UU) Forest

Graveyard: Titanic Growth, Enlightened Ascetic, Akroan Sergeant, Stratus Walk, Possessed Skaab, act of treason, Ampryn Tactician
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Ringwarden Owl
Sylvan Messenger
Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Swamp

(U) Maritime Guard (1/3)

Exile:
Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Island
(TU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(S) Ringwarden Owl (3/3,Flying. Prowess Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.))
(S) Sylvan Messenger (2/2,Trample When Sylvan Messenger enters the battlefield, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Elf cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.)

Graveyard: Titanic Growth, Enlightened Ascetic, Akroan Sergeant, Stratus Walk, Possessed Skaab, act of treason, Ampryn Tactician
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

Alpha strike
Responses/blocks?
Battlefield:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Swamp

(T) Leaf Gilder (2/1; T: Add G to my mana pool)
(T) Knight of the Pilgrim's Road (4/3; Renown 1) *1 +1/+1 ctr* *Renowned*
(T) Maritime Guard (1/3)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Island
(TU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(S) Ringwarden Owl (3/3,Flying. Prowess Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.))
(S) Sylvan Messenger (2/2,Trample When Sylvan Messenger enters the battlefield, reveal the top four cards of your library. Put all Elf cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Messengers, Maulers, Knight, and Gilder die and you take 1 from the unblocked guy

Macabre Waltz, getting back the Berserker and Knight and discarding Evolving Wilds
Cast them both

Done

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Mt x2
(T) Swamp

(T) Maritime Guard (1/3)
(S) Knight of the Pilgrim's Road (3/2; Renown 1)
(S) Scab-Clan Berserker (2/2; Haste; Renown 1; Whenever Mooseman casts a noncreature spell, if ~ is renowned, ~ deals 2 dmg to him)

Graveyard:Call of the Full Moon, Grasp of the Hieromancer, Anchor to the AEther, Fiery Impulse, Bone to Ash,Undead Servant, Leaf Gilder, Evolving Wilds, Macabre Waltz
Exile:
Mooseman: 4
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TT) Swamp
(TT) Island
(TU) Mountain
(UT) Forest

(S) Ringwarden Owl (3/3,Flying. Prowess Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, this creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Titanic Growth, Enlightened Ascetic, Akroan Sergeant, Stratus Walk, Possessed Skaab, act of treason, Ampryn Tactician, Rhox Maulers, Sylvan Messenger
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, that's game I only got left:

Tainted Remedy
Demolish
Nissa's Pilgrimage
With no way to make you gain/lose life

Good one. What's next?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! I was pretty much out of cards too, just had

Vine Snare
Magmatic Insight

left. Battle of Zendikar is next when it's released, so we have a week or two break.