Spidey: 12
Hand: 5
In Play:

(U) Island
(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Hapless Researcher (1/1, sac ~: draw a card, then discard a card)
(U) Treacherous Werewolf (2/2 , Threshold - ~ gets +2/+2 and "Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard form play, you lose 4 life)
(U) Treacherous Vampire (4/4, flying, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, sac it unless I remove a card from my graveyard from the game, Threshold - ~ gets +2/+2 and "Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard form play, you lose 6 life)
(T) Battlefield Scrounger (3/3, Threshold - Put three cards from my graveyard on the bottom of my library: ~ gets +3/+3 ueot. Play this ability only once each turn)
(S) Vigilent Sentry (2/2, Threshold - ~ gets +1/+1 and gains "T: target attacking or blocking creature gets +3/+3 ueot)

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation (FB: G), Canopy Claws (FB: G), Ember Shot, Surge of Strength
RFG: Arcane Teachings

Mooseman: 15
Hand: 6
In Play:

(U) Plains
(UT) Forest
(UTT) Island
(UUUT) Mountain

(U) Battlewise Aven (2/2, Threshold:~ gets +1/+1 and first strike)
(T) Wonder (2/2, Flying. As long as Wonder is in your graveyard and you control an island, creatures you control have flying.)
(U) Wormfang Drake (3/4, "Flying, When ~ comes into play, sacrifice it unless you remove a creature you control other than Wormfang Drake from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control")

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation(FB:G), Web of Inertia, Defy Gravity(FB:U), Prismatic Strands, Wormfang Newt
RFG: Ironshell Beetle(by Drake)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Worldgorger Dragon
Response?

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2

(U) Treacherous Vampire (4/4, flying, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, sac it unless I remove a card from my graveyard from the game, Threshold - ~ gets +2/+2 and "Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard form play, you lose 6 life)
(T) Battlefield Scrounger (3/3, Threshold - Put three cards from my graveyard on the bottom of my library: ~ gets +3/+3 ueot. Play this ability only once each turn)

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation (FB: G), Canopy Claws (FB: G), Ember Shot, Treacherous Werewolf, Surge of Strength, Vigilent Sentry

Hand: 4
In Play:

(T) Plains
(TT) Forest
(TTT) Island
(TTTT) Mountain

(U) Battlewise Aven (2/2, Threshold:~ gets +1/+1 and first strike)
(T) Wonder (2/2, Flying. As long as Wonder is in your graveyard and you control an island, creatures you control have flying.)
(U) Wormfang Drake (3/4, "Flying, When ~ comes into play, sacrifice it unless you remove a creature you control other than Wormfang Drake from the game. When ~ leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control")

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation(FB:G), Web of Inertia, Defy Gravity(FB:U), Prismatic Strands, Wormfang Newt, Swelter
RFG: Ironshell Beetle(by Drake)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
+1/+1 to Dragon from Beetle
Done

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(T) Mt
(T,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation (FB: G), Canopy Claws (FB: G), Ember Shot, Treacherous Werewolf, Surge of Strength, Vigilent Sentry

In Play:

(S) Ironshell Beetle (1/1, When ~ comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)
(S) Worldgorger Dragon (8/8, Flying, Trample
When Worldgorger Dragon comes into play, remove all other permanents you control from the game.
When Worldgorger Dragon leaves play, return the removed cards to play under their owner's control.)

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation(FB:G), Web of Inertia, Defy Gravity(FB:U), Prismatic Strands, Wormfang Newt, Swelter
RFG:Battlewise Aven, Wonder, Wormfang Drake, 2 Mountains, 3 Islands, 2 Forests, 1 Plains (all by Dragon)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Lead Astray, activate the Scrounger Threshold ability and put Surge of Strength, Ember Shot, and Lead Astray at the bottom of my library, attack with the Vampire and Scrounger for 10 - removing the Werewolf from my graveyard, Keep Watch drawing two cards, Island, Done.

Library: 1
In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(U) Mt
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Treacherous Vampire (4/4, flying, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, sac it unless I remove a card from my graveyard from the game, Threshold - ~ gets +2/+2 and "Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard form play, you lose 6 life)

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation (FB: G), Canopy Claws (FB: G), Vigilent Sentry, Keep Watch
RFG: Arcane Teachings, Treacherous Werewolf

Mooseman: 5
In Play:

(T) Ironshell Beetle (1/1, When ~ comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)
(T) Worldgorger Dragon (8/8, Flying, Trample
When Worldgorger Dragon comes into play, remove all other permanents you control from the game.
When Worldgorger Dragon leaves play, return the removed cards to play under their owner's control.)

RFG:Battlewise Aven, Wonder, Wormfang Drake, 2 Mountains, 3 Islands, 2 Forests, 1 Plains (all by Dragon)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
11 lands?
Untap, upkeep, done

In Play:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,T,U) Swamp x3
(U) Mt
(U,U) Forest x2

(T) Treacherous Vampire (4/4, flying, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, sac it unless I remove a card from my graveyard from the game, Threshold - ~ gets +2/+2 and "Whenever ~ is put into a graveyard form play, you lose 6 life)

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation (FB: G), Canopy Claws (FB: G), Vigilent Sentry, Keep Watch
RFG: Arcane Teachings, Treacherous Werewolf

In Play:

(U) Ironshell Beetle (1/1, When ~ comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)
(U) Worldgorger Dragon (8/8, Flying, Trample

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My bad, miscounted. Forget that Island :)

Untap, upkeep, Lead Astray, Vampire and Scrounger attack - removing Keep Watch, game?

In Play:

(U) Island
(T,U,U) Plains x3
(T,U,U) Swamp x3
(U) Mt
(U,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Ray of Revelation (FB: G), Canopy Claws (FB: G), Vigilent Sentry, Lead Astray
RFG: Arcane Teachings, Treacherous Werewolf, Keep Watch

In Play:

(T) Ironshell Beetle (1/1, When ~ comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)
(T) Worldgorger Dragon (8/8, Flying, Trample

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

Yeah, I felt a little outmatched, but once you cast the Dragon, I felt it was one of Rosewater's puzzles... "How can I kill my opponent in time?" :)

You had some good "combos" with the Dragon, all that "when CIP, when Leaves Play" stuff :)

Onto the next?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
on to the next.......
That was a good game
I had Nantuko Tracer and Keep watch in my hand to get the dragon back if you killed it quick.
Didn't think you'd have the tap spell.......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I drew Ember Shot and still had Laquatus's Disdain, Aven Warcraft (which would have been good when you cast that Swelter, but my Plains were tapped out), and Sutured Ghoul.

Yep, Onslaught.