Swamp

Done

Modus Pwnens: 10
In hand: 8
In play:

(U) Forest
(U, U, U) Swamp
(U, U, U) Island

Zuran Orb (Sacrifice a land: You gain 2 life.)

(U) Thunder Wall (0/2, Defender, Flying. U: Thunder Wall gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Pyknite (1/1, When Pyknite comes into play, draw a card at the beginning of the next turn's upkeep.)

GY: Tinder Wall, GIant Growth, Fyndhorn Elves, Hoar Shade, Snow Devil, Bone Shaman
RFG:

----------

Spiderman: 7
In hand: 9
In play:

(T,T,U) Mountain x3
(U) Plains
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Swamp

Imposing Visage (Enchanted creature can't be blocked except by two or more creatures)

(U) Sabretooth Tiger (2/1, first strike)
(T) Shambling Strider (5/5, RG: ~ gets +1/-1 ueot) *Imposing*

GY: Shield Bearer, Meteor Shower, Woolly Mammoth
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Untap, upkeep, Island, Done.

In play:

(U) Forest
(U, U, U) Swamp
(U, U, U, U) Island

(U) Thunder Wall (0/2, Defender, Flying. U: Thunder Wall gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(U) Pyknite (1/1, When Pyknite comes into play, draw a card at the beginning of the next turn's upkeep.)

GY: Tinder Wall, GIant Growth, Fyndhorn Elves, Hoar Shade, Snow Devil, Bone Shaman
RFG:

----------

In play:

(T,T,U) Mountain x3
(U) Plains
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Swamp

Imposing Visage (Enchanted creature can't be blocked except by two or more creatures)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep

The Strider shambles over
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(U) Forest
(U, U, U) Swamp
(U, U, U, U) Island

RFG:

----------

In play:

(U,U,U) Mountain x3
(U) Plains
(U,U) Forest x2
(U) Swamp

RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

I'll step aside and try to tackle it as it walks by, which fails horribly, so I'll take 5ish (?) to the dome :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As it shambles by, it turns it's imposing gaze on each of your creatures, causing them to cringe in fear and step aside. It also appears to grow slightly bigger (RG to pump/depump).

Orcish Healer
Responses?

Modus Pwnens: 4
In play:

(U) Forest
(U, U, U) Swamp
(U, U, U, U) Island

RFG:

----------

In play:

(T,T,T) Mountain x3
(U) Plains
(T,U) Forest x2
(U) Swamp

(S) Orcish Healer (1/1, RR, T: Target creature can't be regened this turn. BBR, T: Regen target black or green creature. RGG, T: Regen target black or green creature)

RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Fairly sure I won't respond to that (not sure, but if I could, I'd probly had already finished off some of the other stuff you have)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta make sure at this stage of the game :)

Swamp
Krovikan Elementalist

Done

Modus Pwnens: 4
In play:

(U) Forest
(U, U, U) Swamp
(U, U, U, U) Island

RFG:

----------

In hand: 7
In play:

(T,T,T) Mountain x3
(U) Plains
(T,U) Forest x2
(T,T) Swamp x2

(S) Orcish Healer (1/1, RR, T: Target creature can't be regened this turn. BBR, T: Regen target black or green creature. RGG, T: Regen target black or green creature)
(S) Krovikan Elementalist[/color] (1/1, 2R: Target creature gets +1/+0 ueot. UU: Target creature I control gains flying ueot. Sac it aeot)

RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

I'll check at home if I got a solution for the healer, but I probly wont.

In addition, i only have an orcish lumberjack and no additional direct damage, so I'm quite sure this game is over. I'll get back to you :)

M

Modus Pwnens

Nope, my only solution would be gaze of pain (Until end of turn, whenever a creature you control attacks and isn't blocked, you may choose to have it deal damage equal to its power to a target creature. If you do, it deals no combat damage this turn.), but that's a sorcery, so I figure you would block my pyknite :D
Good game, the misplay of sending the shaman to it's death proved to be fatal, as I feared :(

I could stretch it for a few more turns, but have no way of delivering 7 damage to you :(

Should have blocked it this turn, dang :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game! I was glad I was able to stabilize the board, although it appears you were a bit short on creatures. Rest of my hand:

Moor Fiend - backup if the Strider bought it
Barbarian Guides - not much use with no snow lands
Panic
Mystic Remora - dead
Portent - dead
Anarchy - pretty dead
Pox - very dead

Onto Alliances or Homelands?

M

Modus Pwnens

You pick it :)

Here's what I had left
Ritual of Subdual 4GG (Cumulative upkeep 2. If tapped for mana, lands produce colorless mana instead of any other type) (very dead)
Lapis Lazuli tailsman 2 (Whenever a blue spell is played, you may pay 3. If you do, untap target permanent.) (dead)
Orcish Lumberjack R (1/1, T, Sacrifice a Forest: Add three mana in any combination of R and/or G to your mana pool.)
Gaze of Pain 1B (Until end of turn, whenever a creature you control attacks and isn't blocked, you may choose to have it deal damage equal to its power to a target creature. If you do, it deals no combat damage this turn.) (pretty dead)
Battle Frenzy 2R (Green creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn. Nongreen creatures you control get +1/+0 until end of turn.)
Blessed Wine 1W (You gain 1 life. Draw a card at the beginning of the next turn's upkeep.) (dead)