Mindmaster Battle for Zendikar: Spidey vs Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ha. Probably will work late on Tue and Thu next week also :)

Done

Spidey: 5
Hand: 4
Library:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Plains (Elemental 3/3) *3 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Mt (Elemental 4/4) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*

(U) Rot Shambler (1/1; Whenever another creature I control dies, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)
(U) Pilgrim's Eye (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, I may search my library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library)
(U) Vestige of Emrakul (3/4; Devoid; Trample)
(U) Tarjuru Beastmaster (5/5; Rally-Whenever ~ or another Ally ETB under my control, creatures I control get +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Eldrazi Devastator (8/9; Trample)

Graveyard: Sheer Drop, Catacomb Sifter, Ruinous Path, Swell of Growth, Ondu Greathorn, Demons's Grasp
Exile:
===============================================================
Mooseman: 24
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(UTT) Island x3
(UTT) Mountain x3
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Plains

(U) Kitesail Scout (1/1,Flying)
(U) Courier Griffin (2/3, Flying. When ~ ETB , gain 2 life.)
(U) Benthic Infiltrator (1/4, Devoid (This card has no color.)Ingest (Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, that player exiles the top card of his or her library.) Benthic Infiltrator can't be blocked.)
(U) Greenwarden of Murasa (5/4,When Greenwarden of Murasa enters the battlefield, you may return target card from your graveyard to your hand. When Greenwarden of Murasa dies, you may exile it. If you do, return target card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(T) Ruin Processor (7/8,When you cast Ruin Processor, you may put a card an opponent owns from exile into that player's graveyard. If you do, you gain 5 life.)

Graveyard: Spell Shrivel, Roil Spout, Plains, Gideon's Reproach, Pilgrim's Eye, Coralhelm Guide
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Stonefury on your Eldozi
Attack for 1
Done

Spidey: 4
Library:
Battlefield:

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Plains (Elemental 3/3) *3 +1/+1 ctrs*
(U) Mt (Elemental 4/4) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*

(U) Rot Shambler (1/1; Whenever another creature I control dies, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)
(U) Pilgrim's Eye (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, I may search my library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into my hand, then shuffle my library)
(U) Vestige of Emrakul (3/4; Devoid; Trample)
(U) Tarjuru Beastmaster (5/5; Rally-Whenever ~ or another Ally ETB under my control, creatures I control get +1/+1 ueot)
(U) Eldrazi Devastator (8/9; Trample) ~Dead?~

Graveyard: Sheer Drop, Catacomb Sifter, Ruinous Path, Swell of Growth, Ondu Greathorn, Demons's Grasp
Exile:
===============================================================
Mooseman: 24
Battlefield:

(UUT) Island x3
(UTT) Mountain x3
(UT) Forest x2
(U) Plains

(U) Kitesail Scout (1/1,Flying)
(U) Courier Griffin (2/3, Flying. When ~ ETB , gain 2 life.)
(T) Benthic Infiltrator (1/4, Devoid (This card has no color.)Ingest (Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, that player exiles the top card of his or her library.) Benthic Infiltrator can't be blocked.)
(U) Greenwarden of Murasa (5/4,When Greenwarden of Murasa enters the battlefield, you may return target card from your graveyard to your hand. When Greenwarden of Murasa dies, you may exile it. If you do, return target card from your graveyard to your hand.)
(U) Ruin Processor (7/8,When you cast Ruin Processor, you may put a card an opponent owns from exile into that player's graveyard. If you do, you gain 5 life.)

Graveyard: Spell Shrivel, Roil Spout, Plains, Gideon's Reproach, Pilgrim's Eye, Coralhelm Guide, Stonefury
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, that's it. I can't get rid of the Infiltrator and now can't outrace him combat-wise. Good game! I thought I had a good pack too... still had Clutch of Currents, an Infiltrator of my own, Clutching Vines, and Plummet.

Going to the second match...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, I wasn't sure about my pack, low on creaturtes and high casting costs
had

Dispel
Coastal Discovery
Outnumber
Skyline Cascade

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, when he dies too. He definitely kept me from attacking, not sure if I would have tried to also take the offensive if I had him. He might be interesting built around a constructed deck (or included with his ability in mind).