Ransac: 17
Hand: 3
In Play:

(TT) Mountain
(T) Island
(TU) Plains
(TTU) Swamp
(TT) Forest

Squee's Embrace (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2.When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, return that creature card to its owner's hand.)

(U) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land becomes the basic land type of your choice until end of turn.)
(U) Ana Disciple (1/1, U,T: Target creature gains flying until end of turn.B,T: Target creature gets -2/-0 until end of turn.)
(U) Enlistment Officer (2/3, first strike) ~Linked~Squee'sed
(U) Degavolver (4/4, first strike, Pay 3 life: regenerate Degavolver) ~Manacled~
(S) Minotaur Tactician (3/3,Haste. Minotaur Tactician gets +1/+1 as long as you control a white creature. Minotaur Tactician gets +1/+1 as long as you control a blue creature.)
(S) Whirlpool Drake (2/2, flying)

Graveyard: Shimmering Mirage, Dwarven Landslide, Necra Disciple, Zombie Boa, Goblin Legionnaire
RFG:

Mooseman: 22
Hand: 4
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
TTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
TT) Forest

Soul Link
(Whenever enchanted creature deals or is dealt damage, you gain that much life.)
Manacles of Decay (Enchanted creature can't attack.[B]: Enchanted creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.[R]: Enchanted creature can't block this turn.)

(U) Reef Shaman (0/2, T: Target land becomes the basic land type of your choice until end of turn.)
(U) Black Cat Token (2/1)
(S) Fungal Shambler (6/4, Trample. Whenever Fungal Shambler deals damage to an opponent, you draw a card and that opponent discards a card from his or her hand.)~embraced~
(T) Zombie Boa (3/3, [1]: Choose a color. Whenever Zombie Boa becomes blocked by a creature of that color this turn, destroy that creature. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.)

Graveyard:Gerrard's Verdict, Goblin Legionnaire, Dwarven Patrol, Squee's Embrace
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, Upkeep, Whirlpool Drake, Glade Gnarr
Done

Hand: 3
In Play:

(TT) Mountain
(T) Island
(TU) Plains
(TTU) Swamp
(TT) Forest

Squee's Embrace (Enchanted creature gets +2/+2.When enchanted creature is put into a graveyard, return that creature card to its owner's hand.)

(U) Ana Disciple (1/1, U,T: Target creature gains flying until end of turn.B,T: Target creature gets -2/-0 until end of turn.)
(U) Degavolver (4/4, first strike, Pay 3 life: regenerate Degavolver) ~Manacled~
(S) Minotaur Tactician (3/3,Haste. Minotaur Tactician gets +1/+1 as long as you control a white creature. Minotaur Tactician gets +1/+1 as long as you control a blue creature.)

Graveyard: Shimmering Mirage, Dwarven Landslide, Necra Disciple, Zombie Boa, Goblin Legionnaire
RFG:

Mooseman: 22
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Soul Link
(Whenever enchanted creature deals or is dealt damage, you gain that much life.)
Manacles of Decay (Enchanted creature can't attack.[B]: Enchanted creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.[R]: Enchanted creature can't block this turn.)

(U) Fungal Shambler (6/4, Trample. Whenever Fungal Shambler deals damage to an opponent, you draw a card and that opponent discards a card from his or her hand.)~embraced~
(U) Zombie Boa (3/3, [1]: Choose a color. Whenever Zombie Boa becomes blocked by a creature of that color this turn, destroy that creature. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.)
(S) Glade Gnarr (4/4 BEAST Whenever a player plays a blue spell, Glade Gnarr gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:Gerrard's Verdict, Goblin Legionnaire, Dwarven Patrol, Squee's Embrace
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Death Mutation on your Drake. Attack with Drake. Done.

Hand: 2
In Play:

(TT) Mountain
(U) Island
(TT) Plains
(TTU) Swamp
(TT) Forest

(U) Minotaur Tactician (3/3,Haste. Minotaur Tactician gets +1/+1 as long as you control a white creature. Minotaur Tactician gets +1/+1 as long as you control a blue creature.)
(T) Whirlpool Drake (2/2, flying)
(SSSS) Saproling Token (1/1)

Graveyard: Shimmering Mirage, Dwarven Landslide, Necra Disciple, Zombie Boa, Goblin Legionnaire, Death Mutation
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
In Play:

(TT) Plains
(TT) Island
(TTT) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Soul Link

(U) Fungal Shambler (6/4, Trample. Whenever Fungal Shambler deals damage to an opponent, you draw a card and that opponent discards a card from his or her hand.)~embraced~
(U) Zombie Boa (3/3, [1]: Choose a color. Whenever Zombie Boa becomes blocked by a creature of that color this turn, destroy that creature. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.)
(S) Glade Gnarr (4/4 BEAST Whenever a player plays a blue spell, Glade Gnarr gets +2/+2 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:Gerrard's Verdict, Goblin Legionnaire, Dwarven Patrol, Squee's Embrace, Whirlpool Drake
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Another one I have to concede
all I have left is Mind Extraction and Tahngarth's Glare

I just didn't have the creature abilities that you did......

Next? Odyssey?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that I pulled that out! I was ready to concede a few turns ago, but decided to stick it out.

I had Bog Gnarr and Smash left in my hand.

We already did Odyssey. Remember? We're going backwards! ONTO PLANESHIFT!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, it was whoever attacked first got hosed, but my hand was so weak, that if I let you just keep playing creatures, you would kill me anyway......
You were gong to concede???? With all those abilities and stuff......

Ok, Forward into the past.....