MagicLife Counters

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This was submitted as a front page article so I'm putting it here as it doesn't belong there.

We just reduced the price of MagicLife the PalmOS Magic the Gathering life counter to $4.95! I figured this would be pretty good news some of your readers might be interested in. The site is http://www.ssmoimo.com. We had gotten a large number of requests to reduce the price. If you could put this information on your site, depending upon the response we might be interested in doing some long term advertising with you.

Thanks,

John Sonmez
Ssmoimo Software

N

Nightstalkers

MagicLife (MaLi) is a handheld life counter for your Palm OS Device! It allows you to keep track of you and your opponent's life for any collectable card game. All it takes is the press of a button! You can leave your pen, paper, and dice at home! For more information about this product check out our gallery!
its a new idea for a new idea in magic...

R

rkoelsch

I actually have something similiar on my palm and it works well

J

Jigglypuff

That sounds cool, but I'll just stick with my Duelist life counter.

(- Steve -)

N

Nightstalkers

whats disturbing is that life counter dice are around 75 cents and the old Duelist counters I have researched into are usually costing around a pack of Magic...

why would you clutter your Palm with a program that will cost $4.95?

Just another thing to make a palm useful...

Ferret

Staff member
I still have about 150 glass beads of assorted colours that suit me fine. They cost about $1.00 per twenty. Not too shabby - and they come in handy as token creatures as well...

-Ferret

"Lavendar ones are goblins - pink clear ones are goblins w/ Mountainwalk..."

N

Nightstalkers

I always liked to use dice as my token's...

Don't ask why, Its just better that way so as not to get confuesd about wich creature is which.

and I'm just fine using four dice for a life counter! get a pack of around 20 d6 for $1

T

Troll

I like using 2d10 as my life counters and beads as tokens. The best place to buy beads is the dollar store. Don't spend too much when you can get around 50 for a dollar :p . Just trying to help.

N

Nightstalkers

Q: what can't you find at the dollar store?

A: good Duct Tape for handymen :D