Magi-Nation(ccg)

T

Turtlewax Joe

does any one here play MAGI NATION?

If so post your deck. I'll post mine later

E

EricBess

I play, but I don't really have any killer decks. Mostly just for fun.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I was thinking about starting, my local comic book shop holds tournaments for it every so often, it looks like a good game.

T

Turtlewax Joe

It is a GREAT game, good mechanics, good art= GREAT game!

Games uasually are a little longer tham most Magic games, depending on the local meta game and competition level. unfortunately, I have no Tourneys around here:(

I play a Naroom(Forest people) deck, here it is If you play this deck with a high comprehention of the rules, you SHOULD win alot:

Magi(in order)

*Evu
*Yaki
*Poad

3x Furok
3x Carillion
3x Rudwot
3x Balamant pup
3x Weebo(or Eebit)
3x Leaf Hyren
2x Stagadan

3x Relic Stalker
3x Warrior's Boots
3x Orwin's Staff
2x Water of Life

3x Grow
3x Tap Roots
3x Vortex of Knowledge
1x Shadow Rain

On second thought the deck needs modified, I'll post Later.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Here it is, this deck should now CRUSH everyone

*Evu
*Yaki
*Poad

3x Furok
3x Carillion
3x Giant Carillion
3x Balamant pup
3x Weebo
3x Leaf Hyren
3x Stagadan

3x Relic Stalker
3x Warrior's Boots
3x Orwin's Staff
2x Water of Life

3x Grow
3x Tap Roots
3x Vortex of Knowledge
1x Shadow Rain

Not many changes but the ones that were made should help.

If anyone wants to posta deck with the style the want and budget, I'll fix it!

E

EricBess

Back before they reprinted Abaquist, A'qua was amazing. Actually, A'qua is still good, but not like she was before. Basically, I would like my opponent go first. I turned over A'qua, used her ability to get a big Abaquist into play. Use her starting spells to pump the Abaquist up a bit. Sacrifice the Abaquist to steal their creature, and attack them with their own creature. The best is if you can completely cripple them (or even kill their first magi) on the first turn.

Of course, Abaquist has been "corrected" so you cannot attack with the creature the turn you take control of it. Oh well. Still pretty good ;)

T

Turtlewax Joe

Great now we're getting into combos!

let's say someone killed your Evu, and at the begining of your turn when yaki comes out, play warrior's boots then sac the boots to a creature in play, then Shadow Rain the creature, and attack twice with it. This works Especially well when your oponents magi is low on NRG and only has 1 creature.:) :D