Looking for player .... (s)

A

asadoine

Ok, My local store opens for play only on tuesdays and I usually cant go because of my work ...

So I end up mostly playing / playtesting on-line using encyclopedia.

However it is hard to get cool players there, too many newbies that get sweeped or T1 power 9 abuse overkill....

Any of you guys I could count on a cool, serious and FRUITFUL game ? (What I mean is idea exchange, comments on the deck and so on...)

That would be great if maybe some of you would manifest themselves ... My login name at Magic Online is alberto.

I usually play WE or evening (around 9 or 10 pm Eastern Time)

thks

berto

C

Chaos Turtle

I don't have M:IE but I've heard that the "open" room is a cesspool of newbies and power-mad players.

Try the format-specific rooms and you ought to find some competition.

Alternatively, get Apprentice and find the chatrooms where players hang out looking for games.
Putting some effort into frinding places to play pays off.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Asadoine,
Here's a couple of url's for you:

Get Apprentice at http://www.dragonstudios.com/

and find people to play at http://www.planeswalker.com/

Do you have ICQ? That's another route to finding people to play, as they have Magic contact lists. I've played a couple of us using Apprentice through ICQ, and it's a great way to pass notes along as well.

Hope that helps! :D

TomB
CPA Member

T

theorgg

get ICQ and look up
The ORGG
as the nickname. just type in "cpa" and I'll approove you.
I use apprintice, though, so you need to get that, too...

A

asadoine

thanks guys ...

It seems that all serious players prefer apprentice so I guess I'll have to get a hold on it.

Yes I have ICQ, IRC and other gooddies ..

MIE is not so bad (when it runs) and that will be probably my preferred prog but I'll give a try.

Play with you soon guys ..

berto

S

superguy

Hey everyone!
I personnaly, really enjoy playing apprentice, and I have a list for it. If any of you would like to join, you are welcomed to. The number for the list is 66530023. Please join!