just registered....

J

jackal_pup

Killer Joe said:
Milwaukee? A good mid-western town if ever there was one. :)

Now Racine, THAT's Party place! :D
psssshhhh there's a lot more partying where i live in milwaukee than in racine...i know cuz my girlfrind is from racine :p

Killer Joe

jackal_pup said:
psssshhhh there's a lot more partying where i live in milwaukee than in racine...i know cuz my girlfrind is from racine :p
I once lived in the town of LaCrosse, WI and I saw the biggest six-pack there ever was, standing over 14 stories high with the name "Old Style" on the side of each container! Is it still there?

Oh yeah, I liked Madison, too. People there smoke pot in the open, I swear I've seen it happen, many times back in the 80's!

D

DarthFerret

Killer Joe said:
Oh yeah, I liked Madison, too. People there smoke pot in the open, I swear I've seen it happen, many times back in the 80's!
I see that every time I drive through downtown Houston!

J

jackal_pup

Killer Joe said:
I once lived in the town of LaCrosse, WI and I saw the biggest six-pack there ever was, standing over 14 stories high with the name "Old Style" on the side of each container! Is it still there?

Oh yeah it definately still happens. especially around the 20th of this month :cool:
Havn't been to La Crosse in a long time, I couldn't tell you if the huge 6 pack is still there.

A

Aku Necromancer

If you live in wisconsin, madison is by far the place to be

Killer Joe

I once stopped at a cool little restaurant on State Street in Madison and had the best Brat & Beer I ever tasted :)

E

evan d

hey whats all this talk about milwaukee about?

I live there!

Nice place, really it is.(goes and consoles himself, Realizing he has no life)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Killer Joe said:
I once stopped at a cool little restaurant on State Street in Madison and had the best Brat & Beer I ever tasted :)
When I went to Wisconsin, I didn't know what these people meant by "brat." Now I LOVE them, especially with sauerkraut. They're not all that common around here though...

D

DarthFerret

I love "brats". In fact, had some this weekend. I am not overly fond of sauerkraut, will take it or leave it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
That's what everyone calls anywhere, unless they live there--then it's "this godforsaken country."