Isty

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I don't like to talk about people like this but:
I THINK ISTANBUL IS A B1*CH.
With that said I'd like to get to the point.
I've noticed recently that Isty has been rather rude to people. While this is the Battle Arena, I believe that some amount of politness should be shown when posting.
Istanbul has no shown this type of politness. He has
picked fights with Almindhra(A GIRL!!!) and has not
been minding his own business.
I believe someone should talk to Istanbul why picking fights like the way he has recently is not only wrong, it's childish.
Now I know Istanbul does not like to be called a child.
So, Istanbul, I will nicely ask you to discontinue you rude behavior and all of this will simply be a misunderstanding between you and Almindhra.
As quoted from Apollo: "No one likes bad blood between members."

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani to Urza

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Ed, the point of the first quote was to let out my
anger. After that I settle back into my logical and
calm nature and use the second quote to convince Isty
not to go around belittling people just because he felt like it.

-Multani to Urza

C

Chaos Turtle

I also am a bitch.

Er, I mean, b1*ch.

Also I am very cool.

Amazingly so.

Istanbul is also cool, in my dealings with him so far (yes, our little flame-war in this forum earlier was all in fun...his mom and sister are not the same person, as far as I know :p ).

In fact, most of the people here are cool, when they're not busy insulting one another. Posting things like "Who wants to take bad about Jim-Bob?" (especially in the General forum) suggests either a lack of creativity or extreme boredom. Of course, firing off a flame in response, when you're not the person being trod upon, isn't much better.

Anyways, let's get over this little bump. As I understand it, most everyone already has.

Cheers.

A

Apollo

Wow! I've been quoted, and it wasn't with scorn or derision! This is the highlight of my life!!! I have regained the courage to go back into the world, sweat profusely in the eighty degree heat, and run back inside! Yay!

Apollo

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Ahhhhh.
Doesn't it feel so good when you inspire someone? :D

-Multani to Urza