Istanbul's Trivia Contest III

I

Istanbul

This thread is to eliminate congestion on the previous thread.

You have until Friday at 1:00 pm to answer this question.

Within the same expansion set, there is an artifact and an enchantment whose effects are identical, except that the artifact contains one more mana symbol and one more land type.

What set is it, and which two cards?

Note: By 'expansion set', I mean that basic sets aren't a possible answer. Also, I'm going by effects, not mana costs and such.

[Edited by Istanbul on 10-24-00 at 02:00 PM]

I

Istanbul

You have until Tuesday at 1:00 pm CST to answer the following question.

In the spirit of Halloween, name every card with any or all of the following words in the title:

Evil
Hell
Death

The person that comes up with the most titles gets a point, as does the first person to specifically name the card I'm thinking of right now. (Yes, it IS one of the above.) They may be part of a word, but must stand alone. For example, 'Deathlace' is suitable, 'Snow Devil' is not.

I

Istanbul

Note to me: Don't post questions in a hurry.

Considering the sheer volume of *identical* answers, I need to start posting questions that one can't answer simply by looking in a database of cards.

This question is hereby discounted. I'll post a new, BETTER one on Tuesday.

E

ErinPuff

I use Yavapai Open. (gee, I don't think I shoulda just said that.. now everyone knows I'm a big ugly cheater..) :)

Z

Zadok001

Darn. I even went and did it the HARD way. (Full Magic Spoiler off the Crystal Keep, dig through each card one by one and write 'em down...) Oh, well. Good choice, I must say. Ya' know, Isty, you run the best random trivia contest on the 'nets? :) Those questions are some hard...

G

Gerode

This isn't the first question that I've used the MtgNews Spoiler Generator for.

Doh!
Did I just want to say that?

T

Thrash Golem

it's been wednesday for 2 days now, wheres my trivia?

I

Istanbul

You're probably wondering what's happened to the trivia.

Well, at the risk of looking inadequate, you people have really run me dry!

I'm currently busy formulating a new batch of questions for Round 2.

Don't worry, I haven't given up!