I'm back

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Finals are over and now I'll have a lot more time to post--for about a week. :(

Next quarter will be a lot harder because I'll have a calculus class I'm totally not ready for. And then hopefully I pass it and finish the organic chemistry series too and get my Associate of Sciences degree thingy. Yay. And then...

...I'll deal drugs until I have enough money to go to a real school?

...I'll decide that education is overrated and never go to school again?

...I'll cry?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OR you can take out loans and KEEP going to school so that you'll never have to enter the real world!!!!!

Ready for our draft game?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ransac said:
OR you can take out loans and KEEP going to school so that you'll never have to enter the real world!!!!!
Who would be dumb enough to loan me money? And what's this "real world"? Is it having a job? Because I sort of think slinging freight probably sucks compared to whatever it is that most of you guys do...

It's apparently been long enough that I've forgotten the titles of the thread in the games forum I was trying to keep up with. I'll dig them up soon and try to get caught up with what's been going on with the site, but I have to leave for work.

The other games are higher priority because I've probably left other people waiting for me to take my turn. But I should have plenty of time (tonight when I get back from work or more probably tomorrow during the day) to address those and get our match started.

R

rokapoke

Ransac said:
If you're in the sciences, you might be able to get funded research for grad school. I graduated high school in 1999, and I haven't left school since! Although, in another year or so I'll finish my PhD and that's pretty much the end of the line...

D

DarthFerret

#1. Welcome back Oversoul, I just made it back here myself about 2 weeks ago.

#2. Ransac, there are Government grants for just about anything you can think of, you just have to know how to find them (I have no clue).

#3. Figured I would post it here that I will be gone for about 4-5 days beginning Monday right after Easter. Will be going to a Sales Camp in California. Should be a lot of fun and a lot of work so will prolly not have time to even access the internet (5 days with no interent?....Now what will I do?)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
DarthFerret said:
#2. Ransac, there are Government grants for just about anything you can think of, you just have to know how to find them (I have no clue).

Yes. I am aware of the fact that there are grants. I have an e-mail sent to me everyday listing of random ones that pop up.

I have yet to find one that I fit the requirements for....

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
rokapoke said:
If you're in the sciences, you might be able to get funded research for grad school. I graduated high school in 1999, and I haven't left school since! Although, in another year or so I'll finish my PhD and that's pretty much the end of the line...
You say "might" because you don't know me in person. I am the worst scientist ever. :rolleyes:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Or I could just lose track of time. In my defense, I didn't expect to be out of the house so much this weekend. But yeah, I am on Spring Break supposedly (I mean, I still have work and I also want to find a new job). So I should have plenty of time to get to those games soon...

B

Budget Player Cadet

OVERSOUL!! It's (arena) so (battle) good to see you (battle) again! (arena)

there are no subliminal messages in this post