I'm Baaaaaack!!

T

Tabasco

Hello, guys I am back for a while or at least a visit.

I am not so casual anymore but you guys are awesome so I will return if not for the discussion and insight but for the friends and perhaps even give some thoughts on a few deck threads

I am now a member of a Vintage team known as ICBM

I play at 10 proxy Vintage events and play for Moxen and Loti

If you want to hit me up on Aim my sn is Tabascotony777

I am Tabasco on SCG and TMD forums if you are preparing for a serious event I can help you if you just let me know your metagame and type of event.

other than that have fun and stay safe kids!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back!

You say not so "casual" anymore, but do you play outside of tournaments with "non-tournament" decks?

O

orgg

Welcome Back, you Loafing Giant. :D

So what does "ICBM" stand for?

R

reco5151216

That's Loki. He was kicked ass till his father pwned him for that whole Fenrir thing.

D

DarthFerret

You go reco, you should bring your norse mythology knowledge to the table in our custom card set design threads!

T

Tabasco

ICBM means what you want it to mean...

I guess some interpretations are

I Can Beat Meandeck (another prestigious vintage team)

I Can Beat M-name (various names of our rival team start with "m")

technically I guess we decided on InterContinental Ballistic Missle

L

Lythand

Spiderman said:
But what if you haven't seen The Mask? Then you're left in the dark... :)

Anyone who has played Dungeons and dragons original rules knows Loki from Dieties and Demigods as well. That should show my age a little.

And I do know who loki is, I was making a funny.

I was going to correct you on the Name Fenrir, but apperantly the name has changed depending on who tells the myths, but Fenrir was also know as Fenris or Fenrisulfr..the names I was always familiar with.

On a side note, since MTG and D&D are now owned by Hasbro/WoTC, why they havent crossed the D&D into MTG cards and Vice Versa.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Lythand said:
Anyone who has played Dungeons and dragons original rules knows Loki from Dieties and Demigods as well. That should show my age a little.

And I do know who loki is, I was making a funny.
Uh huh... and what if you haven't played D&D original rules? You're still left in the dark... :)

And I was making a funny too, hence the smilie :)

Lythand said:
On a side note, since MTG and D&D are now owned by Hasbro/WoTC, why they havent crossed the D&D into MTG cards and Vice Versa.
They have in subtle ways. A lot of the legends in the Legends expansion was the R&D team's D&D characters or influences... and the Kaldra artifacts were influenced by the Rod of Many Parts (I believe).

But why haven't they done a wholesale cross-over? Aside from the general fantasy makeup of creatures? Who knows... although for me, it would seem kinda cheesy. I like them to keep separate; if they got together, it would feel like a Homemade expansion, rather than something fresh :)