I totally expected some serious Trump talk here, LOL!!!

Killer Joe

As in, he's been impeached and rightfully so!!!

Hi guys! Long time no see!

I play MTG Arena but only solitaire. I still have a good portion of my decks from 10 years ago but I sold many of my good cards to kickstart my board game collection.

Some of my favorites are
Power Grid
Eldritch Horror
Teotihuacan: City of Gods
Terraforming Mars
Caylus
Brass
El Grande
just to name a few....

Mooseman & Mrs. Moose are coming up to my crib to board game in a week or so.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey KJ! Miss your tourney reports... Eh, I think most of us think the same so we just play the forum games, really...

Ferret

Staff member
Well, hey there! As for the anti-Trump posts, why bother? All you have to do is read his Twitter feed and he does it for us...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Eldritch Horror is fun to play.
I believe I have achieved Trump apathy.... I just don't care about his antics anymore.
It's having the flu, I just want it to be over.

Now if some of you old timers would come back a engage in a forum game or two..... wink, wink, nod, nod!!!!!!

Ferret

Staff member
I'll happily play anyone in Direct Play on Arena, but I sold my cards ages ago...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll happily play anyone in Direct Play on Arena, but I sold my cards ages ago...
We don't use physical cards, just an excel file with a macro to shuffle, shuffle remaining, draw, look at the top cards. There is some work that needs to be done by hand but it works fairly well and every card in existence is available.

Shoe

Anyone have Tabletop Simulator on steam? There is a fan made plugin with every magic card in it. No rules engine, but it plays a lot like paper would. It's a physics sim with game bits

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Anyone have Tabletop Simulator on steam? There is a fan made plugin with every magic card in it. No rules engine, but it plays a lot like paper would. It's a physics sim with game bits
Shuffling, look at top cards, manipulate deck and GY?

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
I think Tabletop Simulator gets nice once you get vr goggles. That'd work in the office, right?

Also, hi KJ, I recall some of tourney posts. Something with pro points, right?