Holy Order of the Tin-Foil Hat

R

Reverend Love

I am creating this thread to induct those who deem it necessary to register, post in political forums, and share their ridiculous conspiracy theories on whatever subject. Be they leftist moonbats or fascist rightist.

Holy Order of the Tin-Foil Hat charter: To guard thy brainwaves from technological, magical, and psychic eavesdropping from New World Orders, Illuminate, Vampires and Aliens. In order to carry the heavy burden of uncovering the truth...however impossible in might be.

Drum-roll please.....

And this first inductee is:

Donkey Rhubarb for posting stunningly ignorant conspiracy minded posts concerning Bush and world domination...congratulations Donkey Rhubarb!

N

Nightstalkers

Oh darn... another crackpot organization I have to prevent from finding out the truth...

>.<

I thought I'd disbanded the last one.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Originally posted by Nightstalkers
Oh darn... another crackpot organization I have to prevent from finding out the truth...

>.<

I thought I'd disbanded the last one.
Not today, Nights. They're everywhere.

R

Reverend Love

Nighty, if you want I can make you an honorary member.

M

mythosx

I want in....

Lucky charms are the way the pro irish agenda is pushing for world domination...

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Reverend Love
Nighty, if you want I can make you an honorary member.
I'd end up stocking the coffee room stock full of mind altering drugs and the like.

Oooh... The reason that most cities water is so nasty is because the government puts drugs in the water supply....

T

train

then why do junkies pay for the stuff in bags instead of turning on the faucets....:confused:

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by train
then why do junkies pay for the stuff in bags instead of turning on the faucets....:confused:
Because junkies overlook the faucets, and when they finally figure it out, they don't have enough money to buy back their houses.