Hey! Show me the ropes!

L

Legend Master

Greetings all. Wow, finally a place for the casual player...it's good to know that there are still some who believe that Magic is supposed to be fun! Maybe now I can actually get some laughter out of a few decks I've built :) If anyone's looking for crazy deck ideas, drop me a note sometime. Anyway, it's great to be here among fellow "I'll do this just because I can" players.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hey! Welcome! Im rather new here myself but I gotta tell ya this place is great! I had almost dropped magic altogether, but thanks to this place I relized it can be fun and it has been since. Again, welcome.

C

Chaos Turtle

Welcome, Legend Master!
I hope you enjoy the company of our diverse group.
Watch out though, when something gets us riled up again, be it a 'random' banning or broken combo deck.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Or an incredibly mean april fools joke! no names mentioned (TURTLE!!!!!!)

Z

Zadok001

Or a random member going on a killing spree.... :)

"Jackal, get the hell away from me!"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, welcome. Hmm, these new member posts got me thinking... we should do a poll or something and find out how people have heard about us...

C

Chaos Turtle

Or, just make it part of the registration process?
Stick a little drop-form with "How did you find out about the CPA?" with choices:

MeridianMagic Link
Internet Search
Stalked by The Orgg
Other

you get the idea...

G

Gryphonclaw

Welcom Legend Master, I'd love to hear of some of your wacky decks.
And Chaos Turtle, make sure the poll has "Recommended by a friend" That's how I got started.
And a BIG thank you for Ura, wich is long overdue.
And as soon as I find some magic players here where I am living, I'll be recommending this place to them as well.

[Edited by Gryphonclaw (04-07-2000 at 01:31 AM).]