Hello

D

DeadKennedy

Hello DarkStar.....I think its time for a gentlemens duel!

*DK pulls out a trout and slaps Dark Star across the face a few times*

Enguarde!

D

Darkstar

Darkstar: Well it appears that you have one, may I offer a hand shake to well fought duel?

DK accepts and is doused in water from a flower hemmed on Darkstar's spiffy sweater vest!

Darkstar: Muhahaha... never under estimate the spiffiness of sweatered vestaziz!

D

Darkstar

Ransac.... what if I payed two to disrupt your sturgeon and smacked ya with a catfish? Do you counter? Do you sit dumbfounded by the catfishes devastating force? Do you simply not care? I question u this Ransac... I question u that!

D

DeadKennedy

*DK rides up on his Magical catfish*
I gots me one too! Anyone for a Catfish Battle?

D

Darkstar

What are u Dk? Some kind of immature spammer who makes rhetorical comments about fish? Grow up dood! :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac realizes that discretion is the better part of valor........and pisses in Darkstar's Cornflakes.*

Oops! My bad.

*Ransac takes his sturgeon and smacks DeadKennedy in the back of the head.*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Wait 'til I begin snapping my fingers!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darkstar

"Yawn... (smacks lips a few times). Mmm... I sure am hungry, Hey Cornflakes! And someones already put milk in the cereal box for me!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks over at DeadKennedy and pulls out one of his old gimmicks: A Sprite Can. Ransac tosses the Sprite can over at DK, which DK catches. Just then, 30 limos pull up and 100 hired henchmen from 7Up get out. They proceed to beat the baploopies out of DK. Then, they get in their limos and drive off.*

Ah, product placement is magical.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DeadKennedy

*DK takes Ransacs trashbag and strategically positions inside if Ransacs oink*

"Can you say Kablooooosh, dawg!! Fa shizzle!!"

-The Hall Man,
Master Storyteller

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Note: I may be the Trash Man, but I don't have a trash bag:D

*Ransac makes the best of the situation and lets a nice one fly, filling up the bag. Ransac detaches the bag from his anus and hits DK over the head with it, emptying all of the contents of filth onto the Kennedy man.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

*Apollo, determined to involve himself in this exciting "duel," waves his wings and begins chanting strange incantations. Suddenly, a portal opens up right above the battlefield and out pops Apollo's orc horde, who, it seems, have not been called up on in so long that they have taken up parcheesi. Distracted from their game, they storm over to DK and begin trying to lick the garbage off of him.

No, you green-skinned blockheads! Hit him!! Hit him!!!!

*The orcs begin smacking each other with various pieces of garbage.

M

Mazzak

Mazzak shoots a laser at everyone. That's right, a laser. It kind of burns and increases the chance that someone present will develop skin cancer.

N

Nightstalkers

Starts calling the spirits and the winds

And drops special weapon into room

Tick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick TockTick Tock