Hello I'm new

B

Benja83

Hello everybody.

When I was searching for a place where I could get answer to my magic questions (because I'm a newbie, and I don't wanna be one :) ) I fount this site. I have to say: You're all verry helpfull. Thanx a lot to everybody who wants to help others with their questions.

:cool:

R

rkoelsch

Thats what I always liked about this site. I really feel it has some of the best rules lawyers on the internet and they are always very helpful and concise. Have fun.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The holy, divine shark will smite those in the way of the lord of Hostess Cupcakes!!!!!! ALL HAIL TWINKIE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and welcome. Glad we could be of some help....even if I give you the wrong answers.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

osmwt

I'm new here as well, but I'll take the opportunity to say Hi! and welcome. Talk to Jigglypuff if you need a room.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
JIGGLYPUFF DOESN'T GIVE OUT ROOMS!!!!!!! I DO!!!!!!!!

We just seem to be out of them right now. Jigglypuff will gladly accomodate you with a hole in the ground for you to stay in......unless you wish to steal his room key.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*A hole appears in mid-air and out pops RXI.*

Greetings, commoner... I, am Prince RXI... and I... welcome you to join my tea party... wait, where's the tea?!?!?! BROTHER!!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK THE TEA!!! Wait... no I didn't. Dang, and way...

*RXI pulls out a barrel of missing Ransac trademarks and starts to pass them out*

Welcome:D

Prince RXI, boy is Ransac going to be mad:eek: :eek: :eek: