Hello Everyone!

T

theBruce58

Hello, new member here. Just stopped by to add a little greeting at the behest of Foundation.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, maybe even in a game. I should be posting a bunch to the storyline section, as that's one of my primary interests in Magic.

A

Almindhra

Let the light of the CPA guide your way into the casualness of Magic....

heh heh

T

theBruce58

Thanks everyone that's posted a welcome! This site is really, really nice! I appreciate it, y'all, and hope you get a kick or some wisdom out of my postings.

L

lilpinhead

Hey man, how are ya, i look forward to reading your posts in the storylines section seeing as how thats the part of magic taht i would like to learn more about. Oh yeah and remember...its not cheating...if its dead.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome! No, hes not one of my mine. Im kinda embarreseed btw of how my recruits have been behaving around here, so im not gonna ivite people till im sure they'll like the CPA,

M

manchot_13

wahh... my quiz got deleted... oh well... welcom to CPA... and remember... Oath of Limdul works best with... security detail... so you can... sacrifice it...

K

K1

Welcome to the CPA!

Read the article and liked it. Very well said; nice work and in so short a time :)

G

garfobo

Welcome, Have a good time! And I can see how FoR was embarrassed by us. Oh well, I tried! ;)