2 Might Of Oaks
2 Hurricane

Lands
14 Forests
2 Yavimaya Hallow
4 Treetop Village

S

smurfturd

In my Green deck i use 2 Gaea's cradles, work great with hurricanes for a kill card. My green deck is (Type 1) so i cant give any real advice on a Type 2 deck, looks good tho. :)

D

Densmore

the invigorate are overkill in this deck,
something like an emperor croc would really help .

D

Duel

If you weren't playing t2, spectral bears and elvish spirit guid would go right in. as would briar shield.

Since you are, the invigorates can be replaced with seal of strength, gaea's cradles, as suggested. Possibly a coulpe scent of ivy? Maybe, test it out. Also, never underestimate the power of taunting elf. It'll get you through anyone's defenses. The hurricanes must go, though.

M

Mikeymike

If you have Vine Dryads, drop a few in there. Even if they are not playing green (ie, no forestwalk) a first turn 1/3 is nice. I am falling hard for this card. I would definitely run land grants if you are going to run Dryads, its basically a land that you can discard for her.

I agree with Densmore, 14 creature boosters is a lot. I would have even more critters. When playing stompy, you can never have enough creatures.

Cut down to 3 Treetops, reduces the chance of 2 on the opening draw which can really hurt you.

Smurfturd's right, if you can find Cradles, run them. Not only does it work very well with the Hurricanes, but they allow you to cast AND use your treetops to attack.

Another sneaky card is Grafted Skullcap since you'll be emptying your hand quickly.

Sideboard, Make sure you have
Thrans Lens (Perish)
Reverant Silence (Replensish)
Masticore (Mirror match)