Gravediggers held BBQ in cemetery

N

Nightstalkers

Gravediggers in a Belgian city have been criticised for holding a barbecue party in a cemetery.
It follows a complaint from a couple who visited the cemetery at Merksem, Antwerp, to visit the grave of their son.
François and Magda Boljau were shocked to find the gravediggers holding a party in a shed at the cemetery, reports Het Nieuwsblad.
Mrs Bolijau said: "It was happening only 15 metres from his grave. The music of 'Sex bomb, sex bomb' was coming very loud from the loudspeakers.
"Children were playing between the graves. I couldn't stand it and ran away in tears."
Alderman Erwin Pairon, who is responsible for Antwerp's cemeteries, said he was very annoyed with the gravediggers.
The gravediggers insisted they held a party every year in the same shed and that nobody had complained before.
But Alderman Pairon said: "Next year, they have to move. I understand it is very upsetting for the parents to have to listen to a party when they came to mourn."

L

Limited

For a minute there, I though it said 'graverobbers'... which made me wander were they got the meat..