I

Istanbul

12 foil lands (all Invasion or Odyssey) : $7.65
15 foil commons (including Wild Mongrel, Mind Burst, Exclude) : $6.70
6 foil uncommons (including Rith's Charm, Chamber of Manipulation) : $2.95
5 rares (Mana Crypt, Rakavolver, Awakening, Last Stand, Kavu Titan) : $8.85

H

Hetemti

The Crypt and Titan are okay, but $5 at best. With the dollarbox rares, not a bad deal, but not one I'd jump for.

I will pay no premium for foil unless it's a particularly nice card, so I'd pass on the rest. The lands I'd pay $3 for, though.

G

Goku

The lands seem to be the best deal there. Not that I particularly like foil lands, but I know plenty of people who do... needless to say, they have good trading value, or so I think.

I

Istanbul

I wouldn't have jumped for it, except...

15 foil commons at $0.50 apiece: $7.50
I paid: $6.70
6 foil uncommons at $0.50 apiece: $3.00
I paid: $2.95
I'd say that the Crypt and Titan alone are worth $10.
For both and three extra rares: $8.85

If anyone would like to know where I'm getting these bargains (just won a foil Horned Kavu for $0.70 and a Pyre Zombie for $2.75), LMK.

M

Mikeymike

I'd be interested, especially in Odyessey foil lands. BTW - I got those odyssey boxes (well, 55 packs) in but no Finkel. I'll post later on your list to give you the rundown.

The common lot immediately pays for itself with the Mongrel and Exclude, which I bet can get you at least $5 each if you shop them right.

The uncommon lot is iffy, but at $3 what do you really have to lose? Foil Charms are always cool.

The rare lot is tough to say. You're right that the Crypt and Titan probably make your money back for you, but that's a decent amount of change for a few cards. However, the Crypt is hard to get your hands on bringing its trade value up.