Goblin Sharpshooter

J

Jigglypuff

This deck probably doesn't use any of the cards you first thought of when you saw "Goblin Sharpshooter" in the subject. So with that in mind, here we go:

4 Goblin Sharpshooter
4 Wall of Mulch
4 Wall of Blossoms
4 Wall of Roots
4 Wall of Resistance
4 Naturalize
4 Sigil of the New Dawn
3 Remembrance
3 Angelic Renewal
2 Cryptic Gateway
24 lands

The deck tries to get out some Goblin Sharpshooters and a Wall of Mulch and continually untap the Sharpshooters by saccing Walls to draw cards. Sigil of the New Dawn and Remembrance allow you to recycle your walls and get more into your hand.

(- Steve -)

T

train

I'd say run it with a lifeline...;)

That way you don't have to recycle and you open more slots for cards...

I

Istanbul

Put in Kamahl, Fist of Krosa.

G, turn one of your lands into a 1/1, tap Shooter, shoot one of your lands. Shooter untaps. G, turn another land into a 1/1, tap Shooter, shoot another land. Shooter untaps. Destroy land at a rate of G per land.

T

train

Why would you want to shoot your own lands...

The Shooter would untap at any of the times he sacs a wall also... so it could basically kill everything that doesn't have reg/prev/prot shields...

lifeline... do it all again, every turn...;)

T

theorgg

Originally posted by Istanbul
G, turn one of your lands into a 1/1, tap Shooter, shoot one of your lands. Shooter untaps. G, turn another land into a 1/1, tap Shooter, shoot another land. Shooter untaps. Destroy land at a rate of G per land.
PERSONAL ARMAGEDDON!

But...
Why would it be YOUR lands you turn into creatures?

I

Istanbul

Yes.
"Mr. Opponent, I turn one of your lands into a creature, then I pop it. Then I turn another of your lands into a creature, then I pop it."