Giants

V

VoLRaTH

... i forgot. My fav giant is
[color="green1"]Craw Giant[/color]

Harthag gave a jolly laugh as he surveyed the army before him. "Ho ho ho! Midgets! You think you can stand in my way?"

:):D:cool:D:cool::)

G

galtwish

Bloodshot "Chuck" Cyclops tops my list with Heartwood giant as a close second.

Erik

D

Django

Giant Growth. :D
If you meant a creature, which I suppose you did, I have to name Hulking Cyclops as my favourite.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

My favorite giant is Two-Headed Giant of Foriys.

H

Hawaiian mage

Giant Insect. Alliances version. [color="353535"]In alliances it's only like 6 inches long. :D[/color]

A

arhar

Definetly Chuck.
I lost count how many games he won me when he took the mighty Serra Avatar and CHUCKED him at my opponent for 20 points (that being on the 3rd turn, because both Chuck and Avatar were a little Sneaky)

N

NeuroDeus

The BFG probably (Bif's Flying Giant) or the other BFG (Big Friendly Giant)...Oh Magic! well Hulking Giant?

F

Fire Slinger

I think the best giant is chuck. The worst giant is Hired Giant. I get this crappy giant and you get a Gaea's Cradle or Tolarian Academy. Oh boy.

K

krichaiushii

"The sound of wind in the trees is soothing; the sound of trees on the wind is not" -- definitely the Heartwood Giant.

And don't mock the Hired Giant, as he has his uses (in a Rivalry deck, for example, or with Ankhs of Mishra).

They Might Be Giants aren't too bad, either.

V

VoLRaTH

The rebels couldn't see where the roar was coming from. Then they saw it was coming from everywhere.

*Flowstone overseer its not a giant but its big enough(i think)

M

Multani

I'm the Best Giant.
In multiplayer, I'm huge.
In duels, I'm large enough to kill an opponent in 2 turns.
Plus I'm untargetable. :D

A

arhar

My first answer was based on playability. Fun-wise, my favorite giant is Ekundu Cyclops.

One Big I
Big One Eye
One-Eye See
TWO EYE DIE!!!!!!!

Hehheeh

C

Cerberus

I think Bloodshot Cyclops "Chuck" is the best Giant based on play ability

D

Duel

yeah, but based on quote, hill giant wins.

"Fortunately, Hill Giants have large blind spots in which humans can hide. Unfortunately, they're under the bottom of the giants' feet."

T

Thrash Golem

two headed giant of foriys is pretty koool
i dont know many.. heartwood giant, hill giant, tor giant