First Annual CPA Most Sexy Contest Flame-fest

B

Bob

and Wonka, please try to spell your profanities correctly.

I believe it's pronounced "damn"

W

Wonka

Who gives a crap if I spell damn as dam you all know what i mean anyways. Maybe you dont like me because I said I dont like nerds. Grow up little baby, what you cry everytime someone doesnt like you????

B

Bob

What, now you're getting mad at me?

Yes, the reason you annoy me is becuase you don't like nerds, and I do. That's exactly it. That's the most intelligent thing I've heard you say in a while.

and I just was trying to piss you off with the "dam" thing, and I suceeded. I really don't care how you spell anything. or if u rit lik this. But

Grow up little baby, what you cry everytime someone doesnt like you????
does really make you look stupider than you are. Would the hell would I cry if someone didn't like me? If I did that, I would have cryed myself to death looooong ago.
You sound like your trying to sound "cool", which isn't something most outcasts care about. Plus you saying "Grow up little baby" makes you sound even more immature.

But whatever. I'm tired of this. I have better things to do than argue with people who act like they have the IQ of a thumbtack. Just leave me alone.

M

MrXarvox

Wonka says he doesn't need a picture. This could be for one of two reasons:

1) He is too bloody stupid to attach a picture file to an email, or
2) He is as ugly as the wrong end of a rhinoceros with dysentery!

HAhAhaahAHahaHaHAha!

W

Wonka

Dude i bet you never even had a girlfriend or boyfriends, whatever the f@uck you are. Your probaly some nerd/dork that sits on his computer all day and doesnt do anything and thinks about if I can just get one friend other then internet friend.

B

Bob

I have lots of friends that I know IRL, in case you were talking to me, Wonka.

Were you talking to X or me?

M

MrXarvox

Friends? I have plenty. All close, too. Your friends, Wonka, are probably no better than drinking buddies.
Girlfriend? I have been with mine for over a year.

Contrary to your poor attempt at stereotyping, I do indeed have a social life. And a higher quality one than yours.

Peasant. :D

T

terzarima

Children, please.

We are here to evaluate peoples looks in a shallow biased way, not each others life like that insult dog (which might I add, is hilarious)

W

Wonka

Dude Im not talking about your internet girlfriend. My buddies I knew for a long time more then just drinking buddies. You got no social life most likely your just making all that crap up. Your dad probaly donkey punched you or something. Im done with you.

A

arhar

I'm proud of you two kids. Keep this up, it's highly entertaining.

M

MrXarvox

I'm proud of you two kids. Keep this up, it's highly entertaining.
I agree. That's why I descend to a continued argument with his royal piteousness Wonka.

This thread's getting cluttered from it, though. This argument should be moved to the battle arena.

--
Ha! Wonka didn't send in a picture! So, by my conclusion, he is

1) Too scared to send a picture in for fear of judgement, thus placing him into his own pathetic nerd category.
2) Uglier than a cheesy second-hand electric donkey bottom batter.
3) Less intelligent than a haggis.
4) As grammatically inept as a coprolite.
5) A daft, pimply fifteen-year-old boy who swipes his parents' liquor because he wants to be one of the cool kids.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by MrXarvox
4) As grammatically inept as a coprolite.
Coprolite can be grammatically inept? :eek:

I've always thought of it as being non-verbal...;)

M

Mikeymike

Your dad probaly donkey punched you or something.
Just thought that one deserved a little a little highlight, hehe. I'll crawl back in my hole now.

W

Wonka

Xarvox call the police if anybody cares about my grammar. Like I said before who cares and I dont care if I do make a mistake. Yeah Im so scary looking......... lol, lol, then why do girls like me???? I admit I might not be smart as you but do I care. Thats your comeback everytime Wonka your grammar sucks Im going to tell my English teacher on you. And for that monkey kid you got 0 votes and yes you look liked you just got donkey punched from your dad in that picture.

S

Svenmonkey

you look liked you just got donkey punched from your dad in that picture
First, what is a donkey punch? And, yes, of course that's a bad picture, I was tired as hell and I'm not the prettiest anyway.

M

MrXarvox

Oh look! It crawled out of its hole again!

Hehehe, yeah Wonka? Well, if you're just so incredibly attractive, why didn't you send in a picture?

Too scared of the competition? :cool:

And good grammar is a sign of intelligence. Intelligence is the governing attribute which makes us human. Since I possess more of it than you, and you even admit it, you are below me on the evolutionary scale.
As far as I'm concerned, your type is a mere animal. Go haul a plow.

:D :D :D

W

Wonka

Well, it seems you cant read at all. Since Im not a computer freak like some people. I think this is about my 80th time saying this I dont know nothing about computers and I dont know how to get my picture on. Hell Like I said before you think girls and others are going to come up to you say you got grammar and if you dont talk to me.

S

Svenmonkey

Hell Like I said before you think girls and others are going to come up to you say you got grammar and if you dont talk to me.
What you just wrote is completely incoherent. :)