Final Version of the Upheaval Block (Rebalanced and with its two small sets)

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I remade it because it was very unbalancing, and I didn't fully make Opposition yet. Anyhow, here it is. I mean it this time. THe set is 100% finished!

Note: Google up "Magic set editor", as it won't fit into the attachment limit at all.

Overdrive- In addition to the removal from game, a life cost equal to the non-X part of the mana cost is imposed on the ability.

Taste repeats a spell's effect every time you pay the taste cost (This isn't a copying of the spell.)

Switch- Whenever this permanent would leave play, you may pay its mana cost and remove it from the game. If you do, search your library for a permanent with equal or lesser casting cost, and the same color and card type, and put it into play.

Emulation allows a permanent to pretend to have a quality. It doesn't (thereby emulated qualities can't be used against their owners), but you choose to treat it as it had that quality at any time.

Attachments

N

Notepad

Dood....why don't you do an article on this stuff? Man, all the coll things in these forums could be some interesting article content if folks would write it up.

nd as for downloading a new reader and that file....much too lazy. Just motivated enough to reader articles, not download files. ;)