ferret?

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I think he's just experiencing "old person" burnout.
'Ferret? Ya dead mon?' 'Yah mon'

-mike

T

theorgg

yea. I hope Ferrett is still O.K.
he's one of the ones that can really rock this site with his observations.
:(
I'm thrilled to have Turtle from the old forums, but we need Ferrett here, too.

and while were wonder'in about people who disappeared, where in tartarus is Ihsan??

I got myself thrown at him and he left again!
to quote Wakefield: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>WTF???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, I've noticed it too. I'll bet Ihsan's ability to get here has been cut off. I think he had to access the site through school. And it's proficiency time right now for my little brother. Maybe it's the same for Ihsan.

Come back to us, guys!

B

Baron Sengir

My little brother had access through the school and the a$$holes there decided that the CPA was not an "appropriate" site for him to be visiting during his study halls. Go figure, a school not understanding when a pastime is actually good for a kid.

I remain
The Baron
I have yet to see one broken neck result from Magic. Of course, some games do get pretty intense ...

W

Waubers

Hey everyone I'm not dead just very busy. You will be hearing more from me very soon - I rearnged my schedule so that I can actually play Magic again.

Waubers

Teho J Dim

C

Chaos Turtle

I'd been wondering about Ferret myself...glad to know he's not ignoring me in the ICQ, but now I'm a bit concerned.