Ferret

G

Griffith_se

Never mind, I went back and looked through some old threads.
That guy is the two T Ferrett.

Z

Zadok001

Yeah, he had me going for a few days too. :) He didn't sound like our Ferret, though. (Speaking of which, I want Ferret back! I'm running out of relevant bottom-of-post-quotes. I can only play placebo-Ferret for so long...)

"Waaaaaaaa! :("

G

Gumby Khan

I miss his posts, too. They were always insightful and only slightly venomous toward the establishment. I did see an article he wrote while perusing MeridianMagic.com. It compared serial killers like Dahmer and Gates to Mike Long. Lengthy and original, with just enough sarcasm to make you snicker out loud. He mentioned a site where he posts articles on a regular basis, but I can't remember where that was. Damn, should've bookmarked it! :( Well, if anyone hears from our dearly departed, please post it so I can send him a short "Howdy-do"! Thanks in advance,

C

Chaos Turtle

The "Ferrett" who writes for StarCity CCG is not our ferret.
He is kind of funny though, and thoroughly obnoxious.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think our Ferret would post here first before going to other places; he's one of the Founders, after all! He just must be really busy with work and life to get on the 'Net... maybe someone should send him an e-mail and see if he gets/checks that.

G

Gumby Khan

Oops, didn't know that. I apologize for the error and still miss him. Hope he is doing well and thanks for the correction, guys. :)