Fake Card: Booty Bounce, you pic the pic!!

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date

Which card should be used

• Boot1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boot2

• Boot3

• Total voters
D

DarthFerret

The Third one.

The middle one's legs are a little flabby and dont have that perfect curvature. And the first one looks like it was in a dance club, not the ghetto. (I am assuming this is for your ghetto set) Plus, the curvature on the first one is pretty good, but still has a few dips. The Denim looks more ghetto also.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This is essentially U to bounce two creatures. That's simply too good.

So the picture should not be someone's butt. It should be a bouncer kicking someone out of a door by the rear. That would make more sense...

F

Force of Will Smith

nah.. sorry man.. its gonna be a dancing lady :D..

and U to bounce 2 creatures is only 1U less than undo...
and you have to dance for 20 seconds!!! Try doing that and see how silly you feel..
its still a "cost"

E

evan d

Although there are not any girls in the group that I play against, I have friends weighing over 250. I do not want to see that happening. You could put in a clause like "you may only shake your booty if the other palyers want you to"(kinda like the open mic night card) or "only goodlooking women can shake shake thier booty. I think the first is a better idea.

F

Force of Will Smith

its supposed to be funny though... supposed to make all the players go... AUGH.. WTF!!! STOP IT!!! AUUUGH!!!... only the CARD is supposed to be hot...