DarthFerret, we need to talk...

Ferret

Staff member
Hi. Just thought I'd like to tell you a little about ferrets - since you want to use that word in your handle. They are proud members of the weasel family which includes such critters as minks, otters, badgers and wolverines. They have been used to hunt rodents for approximately 5000 years (the Egyptians used them). They mate for life and put family in front of everything else. They are very passionate about everything they do (unlike those fickle rodents) and their loyalty is unyielding - HOWEVER, FERRETS ARE NOT RODENTS!

Look it up. It's true.

-Ferret

"didn't mean to shout, but that's a touchy subject to me..."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You silly chordates are all the same to me...

Which is NOT to say that I don't like you guys. Your eyes are definitely flawed and also you have an awkward way of forming embryonically (or so I'm told--never saw it firsthand though). Still, you've done really well for yourselves, especially since so many of you are forced to live on land (poor creatures).

Anyway, I've always been a fan of mustelids. They're kind of cute, in that gauche, mammalian sort of way...

D

DarthFerret

I own two ferrets, (Rascal and Dalamar) and love em to death (so does my 1 yr old daughter). Evil Sith Rodent is what my best friend calls me and sounds a lot better than Evil Sith Weasel. Not trying to offend...just tryin to be funny....

Long Live all Ferreted Named Chatters!

Ferret

Staff member
Bah! Evil Sith Weasel sounds just fine to me - your friends are just mis-guided...btw, cool names. I've had 13 (none at the mo because the wife would rather not watch over them while I'm deployed - three cats is enough). The 'rodent' thing has always been one of my pet peeves - just like people that think Mink Blankets are cool...cursed locals!

-Ferret

"Soon we will reveal our presence to the breeders! Soon we will have our revenge!"

C

Chaos Turtle

I agree: Evil Sith Weasel actually sounds funnier than Evil Sith Rodent. And -- BONUS -- it's propa!

D

DarthFerret

Ok, OK, I concede. You win the biscut. I can live with that!

Pssstttt Dont tell mom, the baby-sitters pregnant!

C

Chaos Turtle

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not gonna believe this, but...

Steve's preganant!

T

train

DarthFerret... I just noticed you're north of Houston...

There was a chance we'd head to Conroe or Tomball... but alas that has passed...:(

D

DarthFerret

Whelp, whenever you head through Conroe, look me up...it is where I be!

BTW, just gots a new job, working in The Woodlands.....Black Eyed Pea....

T

train

I have some in-in-laws that live in the woodlands... if we're ever there I'll let you know...

:cool:

D

DarthFerret

Train -- Let me know when you would be coming through...My fiance' lives in The Woodlands! And that is where I work...

KJ - The reason we do this should be obvious. In Texas, even if we PM, it would be so loud that it would leak through to any random post, and lord konws we don't need that!

T

train

The reason we do this should be obvious. In Texas, even if we PM, it would be so loud that it would leak through to any random post, and lord konws we don't need that!
'tis true...

and we have nothing to hide...

"Nothing's private in Texas... so says Smith and Wesson..."

I

Istanbul

Yes, we must. To taunt you.

If you guys are ever in Dallas, look me up.