1 Wrath of GOD
1 Mageta the Lion

11 Plains
4 Island
4 City of Brass
4 Adarkar Waste

C

Cateran Overlord

Personally, I've never thought of artifact decks as particularly fun (I'd like artifacts out of the game personally, but that's never gonna happen). In terms of help, I can't give any as I never use artifacts. To me all they do is knock down the concept of color themes entirely. Sorry, but I saw a chance to rant, so I did :D

F

Fire Slinger

I love artifacts! Blue is my favorite color and artifacts are my favorite type of card.

One note: You should run at least 2 to 3 Marble Diamonds in the Tinker-Geddon deck. That way you're not so reliant on the plains to cast Magenta, Armageddon, etc.

M

Mikeymike

Artifact decks are so much fun, Watchu talkin bout Overlord. I don't know it you're trying to keep this type 2, if so metrognome is a cool little card to use with tinker and the Goblin Welder. If you'll go non-Type 2, Hornet cannon is better.

Another unreal card with goblin welder is Well of Knowledge, you draw like crazy and toss it in your graveyard before your opponent(s) can use it. Pisses people off to no end.

For the Armageddon version, COPPER-LEAF ANGEL. Pull mana in your pool, cast geddon, on top of stack sac all your lands to the Angel. Catastrophe is great in there too, b/c you'll have the mana and the choice of lands or creatures is awesome.

D

Dune Echo

Wow, Mikey, I never thought to use Well of Knowledge quite like that. I love the card and it's a staple in my massive mana making artifact deck, but I never thought to find ways to keep my opponent from using it. That's pretty slick. Also, if you go non-Type 2 and don't care about tournament restrictions, GET 4 MANA CRYPTS! I cannot tell you just how strong those buggers are. I've been able to get 4 of them for under $16 a couple of times on eBay as long as I'm patient. I'm telling you, Mana Crypts just rock and they're great in any deck that needs speed! My favorite combo to date in my artifact deck is Mana Crypt along with Umbilicus. You tap, return the Crypt to hand, tap again later. 4 mana, zero cost.

On it's own, Umbilicus is really good. So is Tangle Wire if you have any of them. They really help make a lock-down for slower decks. I mainly put Tangle Wire in for the artwork at first, but then realized just how strong it really is. The good thing about Tangle Wire in a Tinker deck is you can go ahead and sacrifice it the last time you remove a fade counter. Of course, Tangle Wires are really hard to get a hold of, but they are interesting for decks like this.

G

galtwish

I used to have a lot of fun with this deck. Lots of ways to deal with stuff, and good straight beatdown when necessary.

4 Tinker
2 Argovian Restoration
1 Mystical Tutor
1 Mind over Matter

3 Urza's Blueprints
4 Thran Dynamo
1 Rocket Launcher
1 Phrexian Colossus
2 Serpent Generator
4 Voltaic Key
3 Worn Powerstone
1 Magistrate's Scepter
2 Ring of Gix (should be Icys but I don't have any)
4 Juggernaut
4 Thran Warmachine
4 Jhoria's Toolbox
3 Angel's Trumpet

4 Saprazzen Skerry
3 Mishra's Factory
2 Stalking Stones
16 Island

If I had my druthers, I'd throw in a Time Vault as well.

Erik