CPW Update: MTGNWA

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As everyone here that knows this knows(that was kinda redundant), the CPW has been trying to get back its feet for some time now and I haven't been getting the support of enough people to do this. So, to fill my own urges, I signed up with the MTGNWA (MTGNews.com's wrestling thing, check the Colosseum under the stickied thread).

Their outline is a bit different than what we do. We submit a character, complete with stats and finishers and post them on the thread. Then, Wuffythedawg(the CURRENT member in charge of MTGNWA) takes all of these characters and types up extensive matches, in which winners are determined with a d6. In addition, you have creative control. You PM Wuffythedawg with an idea for your character and he'll try to work it in.

Best of all, I just won the World title there, AND, as owner and founder of CPW, I am going to unify the CPW and MTGNWA titles.

That's the update. Now, I would like to ask for as many CPA members as possible to submit a character to this. I'd love to see this continue with more support than CPW had.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

world champ eh? well if you send us the template for the thing we might try it...

you see, we cannot seem to find our way around that site because it is, how you say... trashy? cluttered? just plain not easy on our eyes...

so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nightstalkers

M

madmike

hey ran man its me mad mike you dont have that title any more lol well i think we should do the cpw thingy here too mad mike is leaveing mtgnews cause they are shuttingdown

O

orgg

*theorgg grabs under his breechcloth for an Atog and smashes MadMike over the head with it for not using complete sentences and punctuation.

T

train

flaming forums for reasons...

*train summons Big Bertha, and lets her take care of this mess!*

Bertha: "Ohhhhh, Honeychild!"

N

Nightstalkers

Can't I just award you guys the worlds biggest muscle cramp award and be done with it?

Nightstalker Habuki

T

train

*Bertha turns around and begins chasing Nightstalkers...*

"OOooooohhh... you're a dark one - I like 'em dark!"