CPW Overhaul: All CPW people please read.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, the CPW is kinda down hill. SO, let's do an overhaul. Start a new series of matches and any going on now, forget them.

The Current Champion is still me, but I'll be putting up the title soon, it depends on who replies to this thread and if the current contender still wish to participate.

Due to the finish of the Tag Team Match, the Tag Team Champions are Myself and Azreal the Soulmaster. However, since I am the current champion, I bequeath MY tag title and leave it up to Azreal to find a new partner for the titles. Azreal and his new partner WILL have to defend the titles at the next series of matches.

The Hardcore title was never decided, so let's have the match again. But, Let's involve four people instead of two. Prince RXI and Bob still have priorty and may wrestle in that match if they wish, which means two more people may join(please reply if you wish to join it). However, if either or both of them don't wish to take part in it, someone can can take their place.

The current no.1 contender is CAMDEX, due to the fact that he won second place at the brawl and competed in two grueling matches at the last Pay-Per-View(I'm not sure if either match was finished, though). The current no.2 contender is, if he replies to this thread, Zero T. Katama, due to the fact that he won the brawl(He's not the no.1 contender because he didn't reply for a while afterwards).

If anybody has any suggestions about adding or changing anything about the CPW, please PM me.

Plus, any newcomers that wish to join the CPW are welcome.

We are Overhauling the CPW, people. We will look like a functional group, again.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Hmmm I'd like to ask if Mr Xarvox would like to be my new partner. If he accepts then a new unholy alliance shall be born. if not, eh i'll find someone else.

B

Blackout

Now that's just silly.
There are ways around a swear filter, keep being goofy with 'em and they'll start being used. We're pretty good about following forum rules when flaming and playing on new sites but if you start getting wierd about the asterisks then I'm sure we could too.
Ok?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know who did that one; I thought it was poo himself. That's the tough thing about the Edited By....; it doesn't show up for admins.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I need three CPW wrestlers to compete in a Six Man Tag match. The winning team gets to pick two of it's members to be the no. 1 contenders to the Tag Team Titles.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

I will be in the 4-man Hardcore, of course, but if there are any other matches that need more people then I would help in 1 or 2 others as well. My Neu-Blade and I would be happy to render a few heads... and I'm not just talking about the thing on all your necks:D

Prince RXI, can't wait till the action starts!

Z

Zero T Katama

Yo everyone! I'm back! Ready and willing! RXI, Willing to form the Neutral Alliance?

P

Prince RXI

Sure, ZTK, sure... oh... and your in the waste an refuse pile right now... hehehe

Prince RXI, kill first, maul second, ask questions... dead last on the list.