Contest Entry: Stupitog

A

Almindhra

Heres a deck that my boyfriend and I have used for a long time...We've even gone multi with it...And its fun

Stupitog

Counter-
4 Counterspell
4 Force of Will
2 Misdirection

Victory Cards-
4 Glacial Chasm
4 Forsaken Wastes
4 Chronotog
4 Meditate

Search-
2 Vampiric Tutor
4 Doomsday

Mana-
4 Dark Ritual
4 Undergroud Sea
4 Underground River
4 City of Brass
3 Peat Bog
3 Saprazzan Skerry
3 Swampy
3 Island

And the whole deck revolves around the Chronotog...So you can just skip your turn and everyone else will keep losing life with the Wastes while you just sit there with the Chasm not taking any damage

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD!

I LOVE IT! That is so wickedly evil that it's... it's... it's... JUST EVIL! :D

Everyone, this, Apollo's Dingus Staff deck, Crackdown's Abusing Task Force, Istanbul's Orcish Squatters deck, and Zadok's Greatest Good deck are exactly what type of stuff I'm looking for. Nothing too techy, but definitely original and interesting.

Almindra, can you go to the Casual Articles section and post this there for me? Thanks!

A

Almindhra

Sideboard/Replacement Cards for Stupitog

*Pillar Tombs of Aku ( nasty )
*Urborg Stalker ( maybe )
*Daring Apprentice ( if you need another stupid free counterspell )
*Sustaining Spirit ( works, but is white )
*Soldevi Digger ( remember Browse/Digger decks?...This could be Doomsday Digger )

Just some different cards that could be put in...The deck never wins, but is fun...Good in multi player and nasty in emperor

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD

I don't think Daring Apprentice would work simply because you couldn't summon it out of turn once you have the lock and it has to become unsick from summoning sickness. However, there are a ton of cards that would kill your opponent during their upkeep. I can't think of any others right now though.